M100: Not able to start the motors!
2197 1 2016-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikh
New

United States

I have bought Matrice 100 and I am not able to get the quadcopter to fly.
  • Before I turn on my quadcopter, I see the remote controller status LED as solid red.
  • After I turn on my quadcopter, I see the remote controller status LED as solid green. and I see the quadcopter related data on my DJI go application like "Aircraft battery temperature"
  • Calibration status quickly toggles between abnormal & good
  • In the welcome screen tutorial of the application "Set the return-to-home altitude" screen, I get the error "Setting return-to-home altitude failed. Check the connection between the remote controller and the aircraft"
  • I am not able to set Home point. I get "Home point not set successfully". I tried setting home point to remote & drone but failed in both cases.
  • I see the remote controller status LED as solid green.
  • In the camera mode screen, I see P-GPS with 10 satellites.
  • I didn't connect camera & guidance
  • In the dji go app, I see "No signal"
  • In the dji go app simulator, I see "Signal Lost" in red color.
  • When I click on calibrate, I see the prompt with tip "ensure there are no magnets.." but after that I don't see any calibration screen
  • Flight status indicator - Flashing yellow rapidly
  • I tried to choose Attitude mode from P-A-F switch on the controller, But I see either P-GPS or P-Atti on the DJI go app. I have the "multiple flight mode" setting ON

2016-6-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>

1.  That is normal.
2.  Have you turned beginner mod off or did you decide to keep it on?
3.  Calibrate bot the IMU and the Compass.
4.  See 3 above.
5.  Do you have GPS lock?  If not you will not be able to set the home point.
6.  Normal
7.  Normal
8.  Ok, that is why you have no video signal.  Your RC and HD are showing 5 bars.
9.  What device are you using?  Is it on the recommended list?  How are your channels set up? Have you tried different USB cables?  Again you need a camera.
10.  No Camera.
11.  You can also switch the landing gear switch 4 times complete cycle up and down is one, to initiate the calibration.  Please refer to the manual.
12.  Compass error.  Calibrate the compass.
13.  P-ATTI is Atti.

You cannot engage F mode unless you are in flight.

I really do recommend that you read the manual.  The M100 is not a beginning craft and is meant for experienced users for developmental work.   If you have more questions please feel free to post.
2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules