7124 29 2016-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532523 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I have still some small problems adapting to the A3 controller in combination with the Lightbridge2.

Now after the last treat the craft flys well, thaks to the DJI support on this forum.

But some small things I would like to know/lern..

We are making a custum build landing gear with a servoless system that worked perfect with the combination A2 and the LB2, I could use every feature of the intelligent gear settings.

but now then swapping to the A3 the gear is'nt working intelligent ore not I have put a normal servo on all F- inputs and nothing gives me an output, is this normal or has to be there an upgrade for those features?

As we are preparing a big testcase for the local authoritys thuseday any help would greatly appriciated.

My two things,

1) landinggear
2) the pwm outputs for other functions (led I/O) pitch for a servo fpv camera ect..

2016-6-19
Use props
jsb2000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1415194 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

I have same problem a3 + lb2+ s1000+ 5d mk3 all works fine but f1-f8 do nothing so didn't work landing gear
2016-6-20
Use props
Js775
New

South Korea

My A3 is same. F1-F4 pins do not work any things.

I was checked on the manuals that the function of F5-F8 pins will be provided later.
But about F1-F4 pins, there is no mentions.

And also I want to know how mapping the functions to the keys on the LB2.
I can't find any tabs on the DJI Assistant 2 for this.
2016-6-21
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,
Can anyone help me with mapping the buttons on the back of the LB2 to the F2 - F4 outputs on the A3?
2016-6-30
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
I have an S1000+ with A3, Dual operator LB2, Z15 and GH4. I have Mosfet switch installed to operate high power LED lights.
On my A2, I mapped the switch to C1 on the ground station and F2 on the A2.
The mapping for these switches in the Go app does not allow for the C1/C2 buttons to be mapped to F2? Can someone tell me how I achieve this?  
2016-7-11
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Swiss-Tony Posted at 2016-7-1 09:37
Hi,
Can anyone help me with mapping the buttons on the back of the LB2 to the F2 - F4 outputs on the ...

I have exactly the same Need! Like to connect a remote shutter to one of the F1 - F4 Pins...
No Chance to map it on a button of the LB2 Remote...

Seems that we get very limited to DJI acessory with the A3 and LB2....
2016-7-27
Use props
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

That is really annoying since then the A3 isn't a 100% replacement for my A2. I have the A3 in combination with the LB2 too and I want to switch on LEDs, custom gear and Camera shutter too.

Please DJI let us use al least F1-4 for normal PWM things and let us them map to the LB2 RC.
2016-7-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unfortunately, the F2 - F4 channels are not able to be programmed for customizations at this time. We do not have an ETA as to when this functionality would be made available in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience.
2016-8-2
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

And when is the ETA? Some of us are not able to use our equipment at this moment, and that costs us money, please remember that, so until you refund our losses, im a bit tired of hearing "We apologize for the inconvenience".

There was no warning of the missing mapping in the manual, so we purchased the system with that knowledge at the time, now it has been unpacked, so we cannot return both systems.

We are currently rolling back to the A2, so we can get our equipment in the air, poor way to spend 2x 2000 USD in the A3 Pro system, + 2x LB2's, everywhere else i would have gotten a better service when i put that much money into one product.

You also killed the Aperture adjustment for the Zenmuse Z15 gimbal, why? This is i built-in function of the Zenmuse, but not mapping what so ever when upgrading to LB2, sorry, but both LB2 and A3 feels very incomplete and im very very disapointed in you DJI for releasing this at this stage and condition.
2016-8-2
Use props
allinhobbies
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Mexico

DJI
Since we paid a bunch of money for your products I will like some answers and support of this:

- F outputs for my A3. When are gonna work?
- GS for my lightbridge 2 And A3. When is gonna be the software or beta to test?

Can you give us back our money since they dont work?

thank you dji
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

allinhobbies@ya Posted at 2016-8-5 06:28
DJI
Since we paid a bunch of money for your products I will like some answers and support of this:

I've responded to you in your own thread.
2016-8-5
Use props
1flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266378 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-3 01:35
Unfortunately, the F2 - F4 channels are not able to be programmed for customizations at this time. W ...

This is a bit more than an inconvenience. This is a Pro System and that is what I bought it for and use it as. Or rather trying to use it as. Do I really have to tear it down, put thousands of dollars on a shelf and reinstall my A2 and LB1 to get back to work? For the moment I would be happy to be able raise the gear so I can pan without carbon fiber in the frame.
Any suggestions?
2016-8-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

1flyer Posted at 2016-8-15 09:21
This is a bit more than an inconvenience. This is a Pro System and that is what I bought it for an ...

For a Spreading Wings aircraft, their retracts have not been affected, only custom airframe retracts. Regarding the F-Ports. a firmware update is expected to arrive to make them more accessible but we still do not have an ETA for when it will be made available. If you are using a custom airframe, then you may want to use your A2 until the update is availabe.
2016-8-15
Use props
brich12003.yaho
lvl.2
United States

I had the same problem with Retracts and A3 not working you must disable intelligent landing gear via assistant and then disable intelligent gear function in Go app along with turning off the landing gear lock .Then you will have full functional landing gear on your non M600 platform using F-1 port.
2016-8-15
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

I have a S900, and i needed to make a quick landing, but i could not get the landing gear down again, so i ended up landing on the gimbal, great work DJI, very great work.

2016-8-16
Use props
1flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266378 ft
  • >>>
United States

brich12003.yaho Posted at 2016-8-16 03:22
I had the same problem with Retracts and A3 not working you must disable intelligent landing gear vi ...

Brich,
Thanks for the info. And BINGO... It works, sorta. In my many configuration attempts I'm sure I had it configured that way at least once. But with your confirmation of the setup, I tried again this morning. Still no joy. Both the Assistant and the DJI GO showed the gear up when it was down in every attempt and  still can't get it to show down. I started replacing servo wires cause I'm grasping at straws at this point. I restarted everything again and took off. I raised the switch and the stayed down. I lowered the switch back to down and the gear raised just as I was going to land. {:4_157:}  Back to the Assistant and Reverse the controller setting. The Assistant still shows the gear as up when it is down

So it works now but things are backwards. Do you think I'm still doing something wrong in my setup or is there still something that need to be fixed in the next firmware version to come?
2016-8-16
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

I have the same issue, it need to move the switch one extra time before the gear does anything, and when in inteligent mode, the gear will not go down again, and my also writes "up" when it is down, it a major bug and a bad one, it worked perfect on the A2, so its kind of embarrassing to release a system with such a huge mistake in the software.

Im thinking that the next A3 firmware update list is going to be huge, and one of those where we cant wait for other to test it out first, as the system is currently that filled with faults, that we can only get something better.
2016-8-17
Use props
brich12003.yaho
lvl.2
United States

You have to cut gear lock off in GO app and the intelligent landing gear off in assistant 2 if you wamt the LG to work corectly therfore the go app will not give you an up or down status status.It looks like the inteligent LG funtions for A3 and GO app were meant to be used with M600 only.You will see a slow reponse but it works just fine  but maybe an update will be coming soon.
2016-8-18
Use props
michael
lvl.1

Hello,

The meaning of my treat is to go foreword, not to insult, please react on this treat like this.

We are a pro manufacturer and using A2 en recently A3 systems, the only really problem left is the landing gear on different systems as the M600.

What I cant't figure out is why there is not tension on the F1-F8  out, I understand that only the F1-F4 can be used at this time but even then. In combination with the LB2 and A3 those channels are non active.

Is there an solution for this DJI?

Best regards and please (everyone) keep this treat positive.
2016-8-25
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This thread started in June!
2016-12-5
Use props
MichaelDaris
lvl.1
Belgium

I still haven't much succes with the F1-2 ports, seems that there is simply no current to it, is this possible?

2016-12-17
Use props
bernde
lvl.3

Austria

Any solution on that problem?  

I also need custom F Ports configuration available on a N3 with LB2!
I am using F1 for my custom landing gear (that works with the landing gear switch) and need at least one additional pwm port for my setup.
2017-4-13
Use props
fans4e9456ce
New
Flight distance : 22480 ft

Canada

Has a fix been provided for this? It's been over a year.
2017-10-13
Use props
fans620a14be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315318 ft
United States

fans4e9456ce Posted at 2017-10-13 08:49
Has a fix been provided for this? It's been over a year.

It's now 2018. I did not know about the F1-8 functionality (or lack thereof) when I was encouraged to purchase this (A3&LB2) system by a DJI store in Denver's salesman. Now I can't tilt my gimbal or operate my  camera shutter even. Please is there an update/solution to this? I need help.
2018-1-21
Use props
Fitzy
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,
   Has this landing gear problem been solved on F1 orF2?
2018-6-15
Use props
sfmthd
lvl.2
United States

i assume this is similar to the general problem with the f-ports.

DJI wants you to buy the channel expansion kit to use all the ports.

otherwise, F1 and F2 seem to emit a PWM signal but without any power, so if you splice the signal into 5v you can operate things like camera shutter accessories. might be the same story with gear?
2018-6-17
Use props
Wolle
lvl.3

Germany

I use the shutter function of the Z15 and the (Tarot) landing gear on the F-ports of my N3 controller. It works fine.
2018-6-17
Use props
mattbeardsley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85850 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are the F ports still not working on A3 or A3 Pro?  I'm trying to get a Movi Pro talking to A3 Pro / LB2 and am not having much luck!
2019-3-31
Use props
mbcmorgan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 305617 ft
New Zealand

Hi folks,
Any update on whether the F ports work now or not? I have an A3 with LB2 and need one port to work with one of the buttons or switch on the controller. Fingers crossed but had not luck so far in Assistant 2 software.... : /
2019-5-26
Use props
jdfowler9hotmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-2 09:35
Unfortunately, the F2 - F4 channels are not able to be programmed for customizations at this time. We do not have an ETA as to when this functionality would be made available in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience.

DJI Jamie, Hoping someone can get me on the right track. I've put an A3 with a lightbridge 2 onto an RCTimer Evo 800 airframe with RCTimer HP4114 370kv motors. Everything looks good except motors won't arm, either thru the DJi Go App it DJI Assistant 2. Everything else is functioning , and all connections appear to be correct. Any thoughts?
Thanks.
2020-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules