Flicker
1439 4 2015-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jkerken.email
lvl.1

United States

I download a video and there is a lot of flicker in the picture. I can't figure out what is the best setting to have a clear flicker free video. This is really pissing me off so please help me with the perfect setting to eliminate the dang flicker.
2015-1-22
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United Kingdom

What are you playing the video on? If laptop it could be hardware that's slightly out of date, all my videos are on my windows 7 laptop and just bought a windows 8.1 laptop and wow they are like different videos now so smooth!!
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

there is a big thread on this (that i thought you started actually), here:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

I have tried rod's suggestions in that thread and i am very satisfied with the results.  i plan to get a neutral density filter to help with my flicker as it seems to be worse in high light levels so i think the shutter of the camera is being impacted by the bright sunlight.  we'll see.
2015-1-23
Use props
jkerken.email
lvl.1

United States

mark_turner6920 Posted at 2015-1-23 15:28
What are you playing the video on? If laptop it could be hardware that's slightly out of date, all m ...

On a laptop with win8.1
2015-1-23
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Does the flickering just accur when playing on your PC (test it on another computer) or did it record flickering. If so, Phantom vision or GoPro?
2015-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules