Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there any DJI Authorized service centers in Indonesia?
3865 4 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ferdianelli
New

Indonesia

Hi DJI,

i have a problem with my p3s after sofware update at 16th June. My controller do not show its wifi point but the controller still can remote the drone, can turn on the craft, can remote the camera gimbal. The problem is I can not connect the tablet/smartphone to the remote because there is no PHANTOM3_XXXXX ap point show up.

The stuff (aircraft, remote)  has already sent to the DJI authorized dealer,  PT Wook Mobile Commerce at 19th june. They answered me today at 26th June that they can do anything with my p3s. Can not reflash the System and can not repair it. They said only DJI can reinstall it because they have no right to do it.

DJI, there are some authorized dealers for the product but no authorized service  center for Indonesia? is that really dji product should ship back to China for a repair? If Indonesia have none service center, At least PT Wook Commerce Mobile, one of the the Dealer have a Qualified technician that trained well from DJI. They dont even know what is the problem with my p3s.

DJI, where can I resolve my ps3? The dealer not yet answer me if they can repair it here or have to send it back to China.  please take care of the problem. We have a lot of phantom pilot in Indonesia.your product grow up fast here.  I search dji.com for the service center in Indonesia and found none. Thank you
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for the inconvenience caused,ferdianelli. Unfortunately there isn't a repairing center in Indonesia and when the authorized dealers are not able to solve it, they'll send your item to the repairing center in China.
2016-6-27
Use props
ferdianelli
New

Indonesia

Thks. Dealer is proceeding to send my p3s to china. Can DJI inform how long the time required to fix that drone with the failure software update?
2016-6-29
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

We cannot advise until the unit has been received and evaluated.
2016-6-29
Use props
JogjaSky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199826 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Jogjasky Service center is specialized in DJI repairs for Indonesia, maybe we can help, not yet DJI authorised but working very hard to be. ;-)
Check us out  @>>  http://jogjasky.com/go-service/
We also provide user manual in Bahasa indonesia if needs be. >>  http://jogjasky.com/buku-panduan/  
Good luck from JogjaSky Team.  Cheers..
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules