Ronin MX password?
25032 6 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rventura
New

Spain

Hi,

I just recieved my new Ronin Mx but when i have to connect it to iphone app ask me for a password and also already has a name of product.
It looks like somebody used it before?
How can i reset the password? i couldn't recognize in Mac app 2.2. PC is the only way?

Thanks!
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
If your Ronin-MX is brand new, it must have been tested thoroughly before shipping out of factory.
Please go to the official Ronin-MX download webpage to dowanload the DJI GimbalAssistant v2.3 software (http://www.dji.com/product/ronin-mx/info#downloads), then connect to your Ronin-MX and click "Reset Password" to reset the password.

For any other issue, please contact us freely.
Thanks.
2016-6-28
Use props
rventura
New

Spain

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-28 16:17
Hello.
If your Ronin-MX is brand new, it must have been tested thoroughly before shipping out of fac ...

With the last release of software it works, thanks for the help, DJI good products and good service!
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rventura@iccic. Posted at 2016-6-29 02:28
With the last release of software it works, thanks for the help, DJI good products and good servic ...

Thanks for your feedback and your support!
2016-6-28
Use props
philipe
New

Brazil

hello guys ,
I need from you guys help. I bought a ronin mx and can not use it . when I conctar the app already has a password and can not reiniciala . Do you have any tips?
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

philipe Posted at 2016-7-15 01:06
hello guys ,
I need from you guys help. I bought a ronin mx and can not use it . when I conctar the  ...

Are you using an Android or an iOS device? Have you tried the advice provided by Adela in post #2
2016-7-14
Use props
fansc1e54e38
New

Turkey

How can i reset my ronin mx password , i guess i made wrong password , and i couldnt connect my ronin
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules