Android Live Streaming
5683 8 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EVCO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Are we going to get Live Streaming via Android (or whatever OS the Amazon Fire (not Kindle) uses) any time soon? I spent a fortune on the Osmo, I dont want to have to spend another fortune on an iPhone just so I can use Live Streaming...

2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
The Live Streaming via Android may be implemented in the future. Our engineers will take serious consideration on this issue.
For any further news, please pay attention to our official website.

Thanks.
2016-6-27
Use props
dzonlic
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

anything new for us with android?
2016-8-1
Use props
DronesAbove
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1986896 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-28 15:49
Hello.
The Live Streaming via Android may be implemented in the future. Our engineers will take ser ...

No worries about LiveStreaming, because the sound does not work!!!!
2016-8-5
Use props
dzonlic
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

What do You mean with this on screenshoot from Google Play app? todays update of DJI GO says FACEBOOK LIVE SUPPORT but..
Screenshot_2016-08-25-00-46-50.png
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

dzonlic@gmail.c Posted at 2016-8-24 18:54
What do You mean with this on screenshoot from Google Play app? todays update of DJI GO says FACEBOO ...

Sorry, the added feature is meant for Phantom drones.  They also use DJI Go app.
2016-8-24
Use props
FabricioE
lvl.3

Venezuela

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-24 23:42
Sorry, the added feature is meant for Phantom drones.  They also use DJI Go app.

You guys are forgetting about Osmo users. That's pretty bad.
We can understand where you want to put your (DJI) money: the drones, but that sucks as a Osmo user.
2016-8-25
Use props
dzonlic
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

FabricioE Posted at 2016-8-26 00:05
You guys are forgetting about Osmo users. That's pretty bad.
We can understand where you want to p ...

This morning again a same situation - new update of application says - Live streaming - but no live streaming on my "piece of plastic". PLEASE DJI-guys and girls - can You specified what kind of DJI products have a new functions and WHEN we can find a same on our "machine"? This month, this year, ever?
2016-8-27
Use props
spoonlamp_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 301506 ft
Italy

I've been trying this for a couple of weeks now with my Mavic, I'd hoped the recent firmware update would have fixed it, but no. It says is made the connection but shows 0fps, sometimes goes up to 1 fps. 10 minutes of footage end up as a 3 second time lapse.
I'm using a Samsung S7 edge so I'm wondering if this is just another fail on DJI's part to update the DJI Go app for android...?
2017-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules