Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A word about GEO, please read
5338 10 2016-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

On July 5, DJI introduced an improved version of our geofencing system in the latest update to the DJI GO app in the U.S. and Europe. As we mentioned when we released the update, our goal was – and always will be – safety. We want customers to fly responsibly, while still enabling full capabilities of our aerial platforms.
Geospatial Online Environment introduced flexibility for DJI drone operators, allowing them to unlock some geofenced locations where they have permission to operate. And it improved upon our previous geofencing technology, by including live, updated information about temporary flight restrictions.
For DJI customers, GEO is an excellent solution to make educated and informed flight decisions easier than ever. But we recognize that our vast range of global customers spans everyone from occasional recreational users all the way to certified commercial operators who fly for a living. Your needs are largely -- but not always -- the same.
For operators who are still not able to access or unlock areas where they are authorized to fly, please send a note to us atflysafe@dji.com with your requests. We pledge to work with you to the best of our ability to help you fly where you’re authorized to fly.

Matrix Screenshot.JPG
2016-7-7
Use props
decooper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>

Ken - we understand changes such as this end up being smoothed out within a special department (FlySafe@DJI) to see implementation through . . . but what is the turn around time goal that we can expect after submission of an email?  Is there a way we can receive approval to firmware back to working copy . . .ie,  the .bin file and GO App until resolution?  You helped me when the BETA was being integrated and I'm glad to see you are still involved in the project !
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

decooper Posted at 2016-7-13 11:01
Ken - we understand changes such as this end up being smoothed out within a special department (FlyS ...

The turn around time is only about 2 working days from when you return all the required documents.

The resolution is using the GO Unlimited app for NFZ flying.
2016-7-13
Use props
herve.doulat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 637818 ft
  • >>>
France

hi there. And what about that !? I'm a professional drone pilot and I lose a job because of this bug. How can you explain and correct that ? Cheers.
screenshot dji.jpg
2016-8-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

herve.doulat@gm Posted at 2016-8-21 23:22
hi there. And what about that !? I'm a professional drone pilot and I lose a job because of this bug ...

I just see failure loading release, I cannot see the text behind it.
What does that say?
Were you trying to unlock a yellow zone and after providing your credit card or cell# then it would not unlock?
2016-8-21
Use props
herve.doulat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 637818 ft
  • >>>
France

hi. Thanks for your answer. It was before the classical NFZ unlock with the check box about the autorisation. But this time, it refuse to open the check box and display this message. I've try to restart the drone, the remote and the DJi Go App but the problem remain.
2016-8-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

herve.doulat@gm Posted at 2016-8-22 14:37
hi. Thanks for your answer. It was before the classical NFZ unlock with the check box about the auto ...

The quickest way to resolve it is to email FlySafe@dji.com and include a bunch of screenshots and explain the error you are seeing.
2016-8-22
Use props
Tripper Dog
lvl.3

I got the same error message but in English.  My was locked up just like yours.  I deleted my app and reinstalled it and it solved the problem.  I like the GEO system in principle, but it seems to have many "bugs" and completely grounds your drone.  Not cool.
2016-9-16
Use props
stiffan67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 425860 ft
United Kingdom

ken - I have applied for NFZ authorisation on numerous occasions and for some unknown reason have only been allowed to carry on with my flight once, I was doing work for a nursing home and its situated in between both Liverpool and Everton's ground. I understand its in a stadium area, but why would I not be allowed to fly when having the confirmation ashown?
IMG_5601.PNG
IMG_5602.PNG
IMG_5602.PNG
2016-9-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

stiffan67 Posted at 2016-9-24 17:52
ken - I have applied for NFZ authorisation on numerous occasions and for some unknown reason have on ...

I am not sure, you would have to get answers from FlySafe on that.
2016-9-24
Use props
fans3c13e4d3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 425860 ft
United Kingdom

Can I just say how disappointed I am since updating the new dji firmware on my phantom 4! After unlocking NFZ  beforehand in doing a job in Liverpool I was then told I couldn't take off do as it was in NFZ and then had to do it manually against on phone. Once I was up in the air I was constantly interrupted by pop ups saying I need to be carful as there was high winds (there was no high winds), how am I supposed to concentrate on flying safely when I have to delete pop ups time and time again? I have PFAW and have been flying DJI since their first Phantom went on sale and when I'm all for restricted areas for people who are new or try to break CAA laws, I am totally appalled by the quality of the new firmware as a professional
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules