Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera Record Flicker
2196 3 2015-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bpgpro.email
lvl.1

United States

Hey Guys,

I ran into a little issue with the video record, this was shot at 4K 30 FPS. I noticed on playback there is a flicker in the darker, more detailed areas of the shots. Has anyone else noticed this or have any insight into this issue?

Here is a link to see the problem:
http://youtu.be/4d1WlIMh1FI

Thanks!
Brad

2015-1-24
Use props
peter.a.bosmans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6321191 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I have the exact same problem. Recording in 4K 25fps. I've been able to reduce the "flicker" by playing around with the shutter-speed. reduce that is, not get rid of it.  On top of this problem i notice "jumpy" playback. Footage isn't smooth at all, but seems to jump a frame or so every couple of frames. I hope someone has a solution for this, as this basically renders the 4K material useless...
2015-1-27
Use props
peter.a.bosmans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6321191 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

just found out something: the footage is looking perfect when i played back directly on my 4K LG TV. Jerkiness & flicker only appear when playing back on my Mac. So it appears to be a computer glitch instead of something wrong with the Inspire footage...
2015-1-28
Use props
shepperpipe
New

Germany

i have the same problem, can anyone send me a short cut of original Video to test it?
i think it is o.k. when the Player play progressiv, when you play the Video with interlaced player adjustment or in a video software like premiere with a interlaced timeline (1080 25i) you see the flicker. Wen the Timeline has 1080 25p the video is ok.
2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules