Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Payment Pending Problem
4628 28 2016-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitchfoust15
New

So I had ordered a Ronin M about a week ago on July 3rd. Got an order number and on July 4th the payment had cleared on my credit card saying it had went through. Its now a week later and my order is still pending on payment and Ive tried to contact DJI and ive had no luck with getting any help to forward this process. Ive heard all good things about DJI but ive been sitting here with a payment thats went through but no progress on my order at all. If anyones had this problem what did you do, ive tried email and online chat and still no help to getting my order to go through.
2016-7-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, mitchfoust15 , may I know your order number?
2016-7-11
Use props
mitchfoust15
New

United States

2016-7-11
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

mitchfoust15 , thanks for your reply. But we found that this order is payment pending. Could you please kindly confirm with your bank? You can also send your payment proof to onlinesales@dji.com so that we can double check it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-7-11
Use props
fans3cd95ef3
New

France

Hi, I had the same problem...very disapointing... I had a chat session and the answer was "Your order ### is under payment review now. Due to DJI policy, we only accept payment for and order when it complies with our Anti-Fraud rules. Our financial department will reveiw your payment and pass it if it complies with our rules. Otherwise, they email you from (email adress) and ask you for payment proof for this order. Normally it will take 1-2 business days for payment review". So if you need to get a birthday gift from Dji like me...don't  buy online unless you have time...go for a shop with stock...disapointing and far away from the ease of use of an Amazon...
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3cd95ef3 Posted at 2017-1-2 02:49
Hi, I had the same problem...very disapointing... I had a chat session and the answer was "Your order ### is under payment review now. Due to DJI policy, we only accept payment for and order when it complies with our Anti-Fraud rules. Our financial department will reveiw your payment and pass it if it complies with our rules. Otherwise, they email you from (email adress) and ask you for payment proof for this order. Normally it will take 1-2 business days for payment review". So if you need to get a birthday gift from Dji like me...don't  buy online unless you have time...go for a shop with stock...disapointing and far away from the ease of use of an Amazon...

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties, may I know have you got it sorted out? if no, we'd love to help you escalate the case.
Would you please provide us your order number or e-mail address? Thanks.
2017-1-3
Use props
fansbe5c7271
New

France

Hello,

Same for me... Payment is pending !!! (VISA Credit Card) order 0330189213055.

BR
JPhD
2017-3-3
Use props
DCatalo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3225748 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had same problem, been weeks and I know they have been paid because I checked it, I was told I won't get either order for about a month on both. And that answer took multiple times on hold. I spent about 3 grand and still waiting. Good luck with customer service.... though I have found it not much on the service side
2017-3-3
Use props
nros101
lvl.1
United States

Having the same issue here. About to contact my credit card company. I should have ordered from Amazon.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

nros101 Posted at 2017-8-23 12:03
Having the same issue here. About to contact my credit card company. I should have ordered from Amazon.

Could you please provide us with your order number so we can look into it? Besides, have you sent an email about this issue to onlinesales@dji.com? If yes, please provide me with your ticket number.
2017-8-23
Use props
Jase’s toy Time
lvl.1

United States

I’m going through the same thing that took my $1500 and just nothing
2018-2-23
Use props
Jase’s toy Time
lvl.1

United States

DJI took my $1500 out of my Account before verifying any information they’ve been asked for verification after words such as a picture of my ID and a picture of my credit card for my order just to be pending
2018-2-23
Use props
Jase’s toy Time
lvl.1

United States

I highly suggest people don’t post their order numbers to an open site like this one
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jase’s toy Time Posted at 2018-2-23 21:23
I highly suggest people don’t post their order numbers to an open site like this one

Jase, could you PM us your order number and ticket number? We'll check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_mzYmEv6n6YJm
New

Sweden

Hi Everyone,

I just had the same problem when buying the DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Air) .
I paid with iDEAL it was charged to my bank and the payment is still pending on the website.
Can you check it please?

Thank You,
Fernando
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_mzYmEv6n6YJm Posted at 2018-6-8 08:17
Hi Everyone,

I just had the same problem when buying the DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Air) .

Hi Fernando, sorry to hear that, may I have your order number so that we could verify with the related team? Thanks.
2018-6-8
Use props
Kephas
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, I have the same problem as Fernando.
I payed with iDeal just a couple minutes ago, the payment is withdrawn from my account but on DJI account it says [PENDING], Cancel or Pay.
Also didn't get any conformation mail.

Please help.

Thijs
2018-6-9
Use props
Kephas
lvl.1

Netherlands

Sorry, should have waited a bit longer for the conformation mail.
Payment says now Authorized after 30 mins. or so.

No need to worry! Thanks my case is fixed already.
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kephas Posted at 2018-6-9 08:50
Sorry, should have waited a bit longer for the conformation mail.
Payment says now Authorized after 30 mins. or so.

Thanks for keeping us updated. We're glad to hear your issue has been fixed. If there is anything else we can help, do not hesitate to contact us.
2018-6-9
Use props
Buddy8
lvl.1

United States

Well seems I am having the same problem as everyone else, they sent an email requesting picture ID sent it to them then nothing . Contacted USA office no help also chatted with online support no help  either. Any help to resolve this would be great!!!
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Buddy8 Posted at 2018-7-16 14:35
Well seems I am having the same problem as everyone else, they sent an email requesting picture ID sent it to them then nothing . Contacted USA office no help also chatted with online support no help  either. Any help to resolve this would be great!!!

Sorry to hear that, may I have your order number for further support? Thanks.
2018-7-16
Use props
fans1a1d45c0
New

Netherlands

I’m having the same issue with a payment through iDeal. Can Some please assist?
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1a1d45c0 Posted at 2018-8-24 00:16
I’m having the same issue with a payment through iDeal. Can Some please assist?

Hi there, sorry for the late update in the order, it should be have been updated, please check again, thank you.
2018-8-24
Use props
djiuser_E1FtiizojVni
New

Canada

Hey I need help, my order is 0011936871080
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_E1FtiizojVni Posted at 2018-9-4 22:31
Hey I need help, my order is 0011936871080

Hi there, the order has been confirmed and it will be shipped very soon, please note the email with the tracking number later.
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_lxmIZiQPGwfQ
Kenya

HI I order a Mavic 3 classic and an avata now I have to prove that i have paid why is that and its a card transaction

kindly help
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_lxmIZiQPGwfQ Posted at 12-5 00:49
HI I order a Mavic 3 classic and an avata now I have to prove that i have paid why is that and its a card transaction

kindly help

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have more information and your order number?
2022-12-5
Use props
djiuser_lxmIZiQPGwfQ
Kenya

Good morning this you all well
Bought a DJI avata and an extra battery on 12/09/2022 01:50:00 (UTC-5)
Order No 0018299080176
it was received on my behalf.
But on opening the package it was missing the extra battery.
Kindly Help on a way forward.
Please.
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lxmIZiQPGwfQ Posted at 1-13 23:48
Good morning this you all well
Bought a DJI avata and an extra battery on 12/09/2022 01:50:00 (UTC-5)
Order No 0018299080176

Hi there, we replied to your post here, please have a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283324
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules