Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Experience With DJI
1230 4 2016-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
binh.phan
lvl.1
United States

1. I'm frustrated about the RC device failing on me for no reason.
I have a Phantom 3 Pro that I bought for a little over a year. And when I need it the most, it failed on me. I haven't used it for over 6 month and when I wanted to use it, the device wouldn't connect to the iphone app. I went through customer service, countless times. No luck, then they decided to have me bring it in for repair.

2. I'm frustrated about the awful repair customer services turn around time. 15+ days counting and I haven't gotten an ETA.  
On 06/23, they gave me a shipping label RMA: 0623201679053311858. I dropped it off at the UPS store. UPS lost it. UPS wouldn't talk to me, because they only work with the shipper, the provider of the shipping label which is DJI. So I had to ping DJI almost every week. Everytime I call them, they asked me to call back in 2-3 days because UPS hasn't given them an answer yet. I really need this for my video works soon and they haven't given me any answer but, "We just contacted UPS for your claim and they told us it's still under investigation and they can only update us by Wednesday night. We will notify you the result as soon as we get an update from them."  What the hell? Why is this bad customer service?

No guarrantee on what is going to happen next. When am I getting my remote? 1 month, 2 months, 3 months?

I feel like I'm most likely going to be gyped 300+ dollars for an already over price deviced that I paid $1300 device and a device that breaks down for no apparent reason. And the customer service has been nothing but crap. DJI has no notion of urgency, I talked to them that I need it by July 21, and their answer was "Lets be optimistic about this, that UPS will find our package and we will repair the device to you with within 2 weeks". TOOOO LATE ALREADY.

2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your experience,binh.phan. Have you tried to get in touch with UPS since your item is in the UPS warehouse?
2016-7-11
Use props
binh.phan
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-11 18:43
Sorry for your experience,binh.phan. Have you tried to get in touch with UPS since your item is in t ...

I'm not making stuff up, UPS only talk to the shipper which is your guys here's the shipping info.

1ZE80E409090248131
2016-7-12
Use props
binh.phan
lvl.1
United States

So, after I had a 3 way call with DJI  and UPS and show how much frustration I had, UPS decided initiate the claim. It's going to take another 7-10 business days. Turn around time is extremely awful. UPS will only work with the shipper and the shipper doesn't even call UPS immediately.

My 2 cents. Do not deal with DJI they are the worst support customer team I have ever experience. Do expect them to be on time or make any promises
2016-7-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for your frustration, Binh. Hopefully, your issue will ve solved very soon. We will keep working and improving our customer service to provide the best experience to you and other users.
Thank you!
2016-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules