LB2 channel mapping information on A2
8409 10 2016-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
santorini95
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126896 ft
South Korea

My setup is S1000+ A2, Zenmuse Z15-GH4(HD), LB2 (1 persion remote controller)
after i looked up several information, i found LB2 remote controller - fixed internal channel mapping information using Aux channel  on A2 FC.

Ail                              -  CH1
Elevator                    -  CH2
Throttle                     -  CH3
Rudder                     -   CH4
U channel                   -  CH7

Gear                          - CH5
Go home                   - CH6
???                            - CH8   -> i dont know
C1 key(bottom key)  - CH9
(bottom key)
C2 key (Rt bottom)                          - CH10
Lt red button(picture 14)*                - CH11
Rt shutter button(picture12)*           - CH12
Rt playback button(picture11)*        - CH13
Rt camera setting dial(picture10)*     - CH14
LBmap.jpg

Even if DJI manual describe (*)button as customizable button, in spite of i assign via aux channel on A2 FC, its buttons is not working.
for example,  On A2 assistant, after connection between (F2 or F3 port on A2) and gimbal GCU roll ,and then when i assign  CH11-14 to Aux1~2 on A2,
Gimbal roll movement is not working.  and other function also is not working.
only i checked assoication  between button and channel.
Maybe, after future update, i guess that customizable button can be working.  

And, 1. turn off failsafe problem    2. IOC problem on A2 & LB2

On failsafe (failsafe button or turn-off failsafe), in spite of failsafe, Even if Gps-failsafe-atti-failsafe-manual  indicator is not moving to failsafe part  in RC section
of A2 assistant, failsafe is successful in today field test.
Today, I have done turn off failsafe trial and button failsafe trial.
Problem of failsafe is that  landing gear down is not automatic.  dJI must fix this problem.
when i test failsafe, in 10m, landing gear down automatically is not performed. so, i manually have done laning gear down (Intelligent gear option is on)

IOC problem is still to me.
In DJI go App 2.5.0 version update history (Jan, 11, 2016), LB2 plus A2 support Home lock, Course lock and, POI.
but, in newest version DJI go app & all new version FC software, IOC button was not seen in center upper screen, Lt side.
I must give up IOC button?  
When drone was out of sight & monitor was black out , homelock function is very useful to me.
of course, In LB2, drone Radar (in Lt lower part of screen )  can replace homelock.
but, i wish that IOC can be welll working.
LB2 is excellent for no screen noise  than LB1

p.s) 1. In first LB2 setting, Be careful for AETR (normal vs reverse)
          if u upgrde in futaba LB1 or futaba RC, previous Elevator, Throttle maybe can be reverse.
          In LB2, AETR is all normal , not reverse.
       2. if DJI have a mind, i think that LB2 one remote controller also can do gimbal pan rotation via Rt camera setting dial.
           DJI cannot update for pan rotation in one remote controller LB2 ?

2016-7-17
Use props
Haga
lvl.1

Austria

How is the A2 controller the right channel mapping with Lightbridge 2?
Can someone please post a screenshot?
2016-7-20
Use props
santorini95
lvl.2
South Korea

Haga Posted at 2016-7-21 04:47
How is the A2 controller the right channel mapping with Lightbridge 2?
Can someone please post a scr ...

For basic function (AETRU, IOC, failsafe, mode change, gimbal pitch control in one remote controller), if u only checked failsafe, landing gear (Ch5, ch6) & uncheck Elevatgor - Throttle Reverse option, That is all must do
only do attention for recent version software, recent version firmware update.  

My IOC problem was due to A2 FC 2.6 , not 2.7
newest A2 FC version is 2.7
After upgrade 2.7 version in A2 assistant 1.9(newest A2 asisstant version) ,  my IOC is well working.
turn off failsafe & button failsafe also is well working.
2016-7-20
Use props
Haga
lvl.1

Austria

santorini95 Posted at 2016-7-21 08:05
For basic function (AETRU, IOC, failsafe, mode change, gimbal pitch control in one remote controll ...

Thanks for your input :-)
The latest A2 Controller firmware 2.4

Can I have a screenshot of your Channel Mapping?
A2_Versionen.JPG
A2_ChannelMapping.JPG
2016-7-21
Use props
santorini95
lvl.2
South Korea

Haga Posted at 2016-7-21 19:45
Thanks for your input :-)
The latest A2 Controller firmware 2.4

Hello Haga.
Do u have not zenmuse Gimbal?
In spite of u have zenmuse gimbla, If u see your A2 setup screen like this screen, u must check your zenmuse GCU - LB2 air unit can port connection
(i reversely have done connection, airunit can-port & GCU can port socket seem to very sensitive)
and, your A2 Fireware is not newest, u must donwload A2 assistant 1.9 & in A2 assistant 1.9, u must update A2 FC 2.7 firmware update.
and, Do uncheck elevator Throttle reverse option .
if u use in this condition, your drone arming is impossible.  
refer to this my posting
  http://forum.dji.com/thread-58178-1-1.html
For this posting, i used A2 firmware old version 2.6,  
after i update 2.7 version, i resoved all problem
2016-7-21
Use props
Haga
lvl.1

Austria

santorini95 Posted at 2016-7-22 05:57
Hello Haga.
Do u have not zenmuse Gimbal?
In spite of u have zenmuse gimbla, If u see your A2 se ...

Hello santorini95 !
Have all the updates performed, now everything is working properly.
Which mode (GPS/ATTI/Normal) should I better try the first flight?

Great thank's
2016-7-23
Use props
santorini95
lvl.2
South Korea

Haga Posted at 2016-7-24 01:26
Hello santorini95 !
Have all the updates performed, now everything is working properly.
Which mode ...

I am glad to hear for your successful setup.
U can try as GPS or ATTi
I used GPS mode flight in large drone.
2016-7-23
Use props
WU5C
lvl.1
United States

Hi Sanyorini95; I too have the same issue however the only control to date is that I only have Tilt on my gimbal. This is my set up
1. S900
2. A2 flight controller
3. LightBridge 2
4. Zenmuse Z15 GH4 HD Gimbal
5. 6s 103000 mAh LIPO

At present I have upgraded everything in the A2 assistant, also I have upgraded the gimbal and the LB2 air end and ground controller to latest firmware. I cannot at this time control the S900 yet alone control the gimbal. The only movement to date is that I can get tilt, no other movement. I cannot see any movement in channel mapping in the A2 software. do you have any suggestions that might get me on tract?
2017-3-23
Use props
WU5C
lvl.1
United States

Hi Sanyorini95; I too have the same issue however the only control to date is that I only have Tilt on my gimbal. This is my set up
1. S900
2. A2 flight controller
3. LightBridge 2
4. Zenmuse Z15 GH4 HD Gimbal
5. 6s 103000 mAh LIPO

At present I have upgraded everything in the A2 assistant, also I have upgraded the gimbal and the LB2 air end and ground controller to latest firmware. I cannot at this time control the S900 yet alone control the gimbal. The only movement to date is that I can get tilt, no other movement. I cannot see any movement in channel mapping in the A2 software. do you have any suggestions that might get me on tract?
2017-3-23
Use props
WU5C
lvl.1
United States

WU5C Posted at 2017-3-23 07:27
1. S900
2. A2 flight controller

Ok Here is what I did to get the LB2 controller to finally start working. I updated all my equipment again. where I had the chance to downgrade the firmware I did. then I upgraded the firmware to the latest. I know have control of the aircraft but still a blank as to how to set the gimbal What we need is a complete channel listing of the LB2 controller. That would help map the channels to the buttons switches and so on.
2017-3-23
Use props
fansd49444a1
lvl.2
South Korea

WU5C Posted at 2017-3-23 09:53
Ok Here is what I did to get the LB2 controller to finally start working. I updated all my equipment again. where I had the chance to downgrade the firmware I did. then I upgraded the firmware to the latest. I know have control of the aircraft but still a blank as to how to set the gimbal What we need is a complete channel listing of the LB2 controller. That would help map the channels to the buttons switches and so on.

During long time, i did racing drone.
Today, i see your post.  i am sorry.
I gave up using all function.
i only used next function. (S1000+ Zenmuse GH4 + A2 + LB2  and S900 +Zenmuse GH4 + A2 +LB2)
-  POI (homelock, course lock)
-  key failsafe, controller turn off failsafe
-  GPS- Atti mode change
-   zenmuse Gimbal only tilt movement ( gimbal pan rotation using LB2  - require two remote controller)
-  video recording button
In this time, most sad thing is that EXP function is not supported  in A2 + LB2
LB2 tilt gimbal speed & copter rudder speed  is very fast & sensitive. In PAD , this speed control have limit.
so, I think A3 , but it was not performed. (A3 FC have EXP function in software)

2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules