Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wrong altitude
1145 1 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

I flew my Phantom 2 Vision Plus with Waypoints set at the default 95' feet height, and when it flew it was not at all close to that height, more like 50' feet high. Then I manual flew her and when I was about 3ft off the ground the app said I was 25ft high. That could be dangerous when it come to obstacles. Is there a way to calibrate this issue or am I just dreaming? I did update the software too 3.6, but it has always been off. Any (real) advise would be greatly appreciated or DJI might get a other Phantom to work on if it hits a tree! thank you for your help1
TW
2015-1-25
Use props
perdidoflyer
lvl.3

United States

I have been fighting this (and essentially the only) problem with my P2V+ V2, and have tried various approaches. It seems that, after doing all the right things (RC and WiFi on, then Phantom, await LED confirmation of sat lock and home position, compass orientation), altitude as shown on my iPhone is way off, by several hundred feet. I have tried pre-flight power-cycling after all of the above, to no avail. The only thing that seems to get the altimeter reasonably close to reality is to fly for 3-5 minutes, land (I prefer hand catch) power-cycle, and then proceed from there.
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules