Naza-M v2 will not calibrate
4904 11 2014-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richard0327
New

United States

Hello all. I am a newbieto DJI somewhat but not to the industry. I have just finished building a Tarot960. It has all the bells and whistles on it all from DJI. I had real good luckwith the Naza-H GPS in a 700 T-Rex. It flew great. So I decided to build anotheraircraft, a small quad. I put in a Naza-M V2 GPS and could never get it tocalibrate. You know, 5 times GPS to Manual and back, rotate horizontally,rotate vertically and then green light. Nope flashing red every time. I triedeverything different location nose up nose down GPS mode manual mode. Nothingmade a difference. I finally gave up thinking the equipment must be bad or Iblew it electrically somehow. But now I have built the 960 Tarot with the same controller(Different unit) and I am experiencing the exact same problem. No matter howhard I try I cannot get it to calibrate. Can someone please help me?

2014-9-28
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Sometimes it takes more than 5 flicks of the switch. I sure you know that not to do this next anything metal or high voltage lines ect. Also no cell phone and keep about 5 feet away with you transmitter. Other than that you are doing it right. I have a Naza lite that refused to calibrate no matter what I did. You mite have a bad unit. Hopefully others will chime in with a different idea.  
2014-9-28
Use props
Richard0327
New

United States

No it does go into that solid yellow calibration mode and when I finish the horizontal rotation it does show constant green as it should but when I complete the vertical nose down it flashes red. Cell phone No, 5 feet for transmitter OK I will try that. It is usually with in 2 feet on the table. If I have a bad unit that means I have 2 bad units. Thanks for the quick response.
2014-9-28
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Richard0327 Posted at 2014-9-29 13:38
No it does go into that solid yellow calibration mode and when I finish the horizontal rotation it d ...

What kind of table?
2014-9-28
Use props
Richard0327
New

United States

Ha Ha I had thought to put the fact that it was a wooden picnic table. My Bad
2014-9-28
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you sure the GPS is installed pointing the correct position? Wire pointing forward ?
2014-9-29
Use props
Richard0327
New

United States

Yes it was one of the first things I checked. It just bugs me. I've had this issue on 2 units now. Same thing.
2014-9-29
Use props
Richard0327
New

United States

OK I got it and do I feel stupid. I had the V-Sense hooked up wrong. Works great now. Thanks every one.
2014-9-29
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Richard0327 Posted at 2014-9-30 02:30
OK I got it and do I feel stupid. I had the V-Sense hooked up wrong. Works great now. Thanks every o ...

Hey no problem. It's the simple things that get us all at one point or another.
2014-9-29
Use props
wilneumann
New

United States

I cannot get my unit into the steady yellow to calibrate the unit.  GPS mode is flashing yellow no mater what I do to recali the system on the assistant.  Any suggestions?  Bad V2 GPS unit?
2014-10-15
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

sounds more like a U channel end point problem.. Hook the device up to the assistant and make sure all 3 flight modes will highlight blue.
2014-10-16
Use props
Marco Gazzella
New

Italy

Richard0327 Posted at 2014-9-29 10:30
OK I got it and do I feel stupid. I had the V-Sense hooked up wrong. Works great now. Thanks every one.
Ciao...ho lo stesso problema cosa intendi con aver sistemato il v-sense...cosa hai fatto per rimediare...puoi essere piu preciso almeno puoi aiutarmi...a me da solo luce verde dopo la calibrazione orizzontale poi dopo quella verticale lampeggia rosso alternato veloce. Ringrazio
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules