We Review the Lume Cube as an Option
2549 9 2016-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Osmo Tips
lvl.2

Disclaimer: This review represents our honest opinion and experience in using the Lume Cube - Hands On. We are not sponspored by anyone to create any of our videos and sincerely do it out of our passion and need to help like minded creatives:   

2016-7-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi well done again guys, do you think when you stocked up you could ship to Ireland , I would be interested in purchasing from you guys.
2016-7-28
Use props
Osmo Tips
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-7-29 05:17
Hi well done again guys, do you think when you stocked up you could ship to Ireland , I would be int ...

Thanks! yes we will be able to ship to Ireland and thanks for waiting...it shouldn't be too long!
2016-7-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Osmo Tips Posted at 2016-7-28 22:41
Thanks! yes we will be able to ship to Ireland and thanks for waiting...it shouldn't be too long!

Appreciate that let us know when your ready, good luck with everything.
2016-7-28
Use props
Osmo Tips
lvl.2

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-7-29 05:46
Appreciate that let us know when your ready, good luck with everything.

Thank you so much! with your support, together we'll get there!
2016-7-28
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing.
2016-7-28
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft

Another great production from the osmo team.
2016-8-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

HI, I just got my LumeCube Phantom 3 drone kit, from a FedEx delivery truck this afternoon.
Ordered this stuff only yesterday, from www.lumecube.com and it was here in Edmonton  Alberta Canada in under 24hrs, from San Diego, Ca. ;-)
I hope the weather cooperates for me tonight so that I can get some awesome footage, on my first day of having them in my possession.

Surprised how little I have heard about these, considering how awesome they actually are... Big things in small packages. Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-8-4
Use props
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Excellent presentation again guys.
2016-8-6
Use props
rnovak
New

Croatia

Hi all. I'm totally new in the drone world, entered because I have plans for a specific application.
I'm looking for advice regarding a planned upgrade of the Phantom 4 Pro drone using the LumeCubes. The idea is to shoot a video inside a vertical karst pit: the conditions would be almost pitch dark, and no GPS signal - so the drone (pilot) would have to rely only on the obstacle sensors on the Phantom 4 Pro to keep it safe.

The side-mounted LumeCubes would be ideal to light the bottom of the pit that we want to film. BUT... I'm worried about the front and back obstacle sensors on the Phantom4 that need ambient light to function properly. We're not talking about a water-well sized pit here...the diameter can be 10-15 meters (but of course also smaller and larger...)

Do you think the LumeCubes can be tilted in such a way to provide light to the forward/back sensors and also under the Phantom4Pro? Perhaps the mounts can be placed higher towards the body of the drone to be closer to the sensors, but would that cast a shadow during filming?

Is there an option to mount additional cubes on the drone to aid the forward and back sensor...but, will that cause weight issues? Perhaps with some of the mounts for other applications/drones?
Does anyone have an advice or experience regarding this - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules