Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Map Track Visibility
1062 4 2016-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zorgies
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi fellow droners.

I know there are clever guys out there, cleverer than me anyway!!!

Is there a way to change the colour depicting the path of the drone over the map window. Mine shows up as white which is very difficult to see in sunlight - even when trying to use the shadows for highlighting the Ipad graphics.

Thanks.
2016-7-29
Use props
zorgies
lvl.1
South Africa

Obviously there are not!!
2016-7-31
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

None that I know of , good question though.

donnie
2016-7-31
Use props
Richard G.
lvl.1

United States

I changed from the standard hood that you can find everywhere to the hood made by www.HI-AERIAL.COM. This is the best hood I found to reduce glare and it really does make a difference. I also was using a ipad mini 2 then bought the ipad mini 4 because the screen isn't as reflective and is brighter, that also made a really big difference. Now with the ipad mini 4 and the HI-AERIAL hood there is a day and night difference between the two when viewing outside.

P.S. I also tried using a 8' x 8' sun canopy to block the sun but that didn't help much.
2016-7-31
Use props
fansd98e8ef9
lvl.1
Indonesia

Richard G. Posted at 2016-7-31 12:36
I changed from the standard hood that you can find everywhere to the hood made by www.HI-AERIAL.COM. This is the best hood I found to reduce glare and it really does make a difference. I also was using a ipad mini 2 then bought the ipad mini 4 because the screen isn't as reflective and is brighter, that also made a really big difference. Now with the ipad mini 4 and the HI-AERIAL hood there is a day and night difference between the two when viewing outside.

P.S. I also tried using a 8' x 8' sun canopy to block the sun but that didn't help much.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules