Forum reminder
1017 7 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I hate this stupid forum reminder... it is always lit up, u have to click it several times to get it off, then when u reload the page its back again... u should make it so it can be disabled, sick of looking at the same posts over and over... thanx, rant over

2016-8-1
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

You are right..
2016-8-1
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

this one for example, clicked on it 3 times... still shows up as a new post reminder
2016-8-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I rarely let Internet involvment  get me down. We have no control over it. That's a job for the IT folks and webmaster guys/gals to enjoy.
You need an interesting hobby. I hear that modern RC flying can be pretty darn exhilarating...
I may even give that one a try myself, someday soon. ;-)
Oh, by the way, there is a refresh function, that clears out old reminders, rather handily. Ha

RedHotPoker

2016-8-1
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

actually no it doesnt, tried it several times...
2016-8-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Try to unload your internet cache and cookies, then reboot your device/computer...
Not sure why some of you encounter such odd and infrequent yet rather strange forum/internet behavior...
My only major concern is fricken avatar control here. Once you change it, there may be a week of lag before it shows up in new posts...
The PM program was also buggered here for several weeks. It seems to be working well again...

RedHotPoker
2016-8-1
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Not sure why we need a reminder anyways... a certain website I go too allows you to watch/unwatch threads, very handy indeed... as for a hobby, I have one, but I try to help others with theres in my down time while my batteries are recharging.This community needs a lot of help I feel, to easy to be lead down the wrong road and then get upset and end up being banned
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Please try to log out and then re-login your account. Clear the browser's cache would be recommended.
2016-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules