Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
does the new firmware camera update now give PAL camera settings?
1234 5 2015-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

Hi all,
I keep asking on the varoius update threads but no answers- so please tell me if the camera and software updates for the PV2+  now give PAL video settings? ( either 50p or 25p)-- and has anyone got the new features to work yet? (LED report etc)
Cheers!
Rod
2015-1-26
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have upgraded my P2V+ to version 1.0.46

I upgraded the Wifi Range Extender via settings. And that feature worked but gave app crash when accessing the camera page randomly.

After reading posts here on the FC200 firmware I upgraded the camera from 1.2.9 to 1.3.0

My settings now show:

App 1.0.46(1520)
Camera 1.3.0g
NAZA-M 3.08

I still get App crashes when connection to the phantom drops. This is easy to test by powering down the phantom.

The warning for ready to fly does not work. No warnings that I can see.
The LED replication has a bar that says NA and an empty box when opening.
I cannot find any settings to change to PAL.

I am grounded until this is fixed.

I hope this answers your questions.

Cheers

2015-1-27
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

bjr981s Posted at 2015-1-27 18:54
I have upgraded my P2V+ to version 1.0.46

I upgraded the Wifi Range Extender via settings. And that ...

thanks BJ, sounds fun! anyone else gained anything from this upgrade?  and particularly, in the video formats on the app--any sign of PAL settings (50p or 25p)  .
While we are on the subject did DJI announce this upgrade and all the "benefits and improvements" it offered?   if so , where? and why are they so quiet about these alleged improvements not working?

c'mon DJI, we loyal customers would respect some reciprocal input from you please---NOW would be good!
Rod
2015-1-27
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

can anyone that has carried out the app software and firmware updates on the PV2+ camera  just check for me, and post the video format options for me please?
Cheers!
Rod
2015-1-27
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

rod Posted at 2015-1-28 04:24
can anyone that has carried out the app software and firmware updates on the PV2+ camera  just check ...

Here is the screen shots of all the Camera settings available.

Interestingly enough doing this for you I discovered what makes the P2V+ V3 App crash on "select camera" it used to be random but now I can make it happen consistently. Either crash every time. Or not crash. Maybe I should tell someone about it. But who listens?  

Cheers from Oz.  

IMG_0868.png IMG_0869.png
2015-1-28
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

bjr981s Posted at 2015-1-28 18:50
Here is the screen shots of all the Camera settings available.

Interestingly enough doing this fo ...

Thanks BJ- looks like no change then- just 1080/25p for the PAL world.  Really too slow a frame rate, I shoot all my stuff at 50p. oh well maybe on the next update.
Cheers!
Rod
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules