Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How can I get a mod/ admin to help me with my DJI Forum account?
5605 19 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
28wins
lvl.4

United States

I changed my forum name (didn't want the string of text the forum software took automatically from my email address I used to register).

Now, I get an error message about strings not matching when I try and post.

Can anyone please help?
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, can you try registering a new account?
2016-8-1
Use props
28wins
lvl.4

United States

I would have to use a different email address then. Correct?

I want to use 28wins as forum name. If I try and register a new account, it will tell me the name is already taken.
2016-8-1
Use props
28wins
lvl.4

United States

Here is the error message I get.

Error.png
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

28wins Posted at 2016-8-2 13:39
Here is the error message I get.

Does this issue happen when posting a new thread or replying other's threads? I'd suggest you to clear your browser's cache and re-login your account to try again.
2016-8-2
Use props
28wins
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-2 01:51
Does this issue happen when posting a new thread or replying other's threads? I'd suggest you to c ...

This happens when replying to threads.

I did reset my browser completely and restarted it.

I just got the error message (see the Blue bar across) in the picture below.

So what I have to do is click the top right corner of the page to go to my account and there I have to refresh the page several times.
Then I come back here and try to post again. Sometimes it goes through.

2.png
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

28wins Posted at 2016-8-3 03:03
This happens when replying to threads.

I did reset my browser completely and restarted it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll pass this to our forum developing team.
2016-8-2
Use props
28wins
lvl.4

United States

@DJI-Paladin

I want to thank you and let you know that I haven't had these issues in the last 24 hours. Maybe they did something to help with my account.

Thank you!
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

28wins Posted at 2016-8-5 05:09
@DJI-Paladin

I want to thank you and let you know that I haven't had these issues in the last 24 ho ...

Good to hear you're up and running.
2016-8-4
Use props
28wins
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-4 14:56
Good to hear you're up and running.

Could you please let me know how to sent a private message to a forum member?
2016-8-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

28wins Posted at 2016-8-6 02:51
Could you please let me know how to sent a private message to a forum member?

In order to send a PM, you need to be able to have the other person as a Friend.
2016-8-5
Use props
28wins
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-5 13:29
In order to send a PM, you need to be able to have the other person as a Friend.

Understood. Thank you.
2016-8-5
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-5 16:29

DJI-Jamie,
I am trying to find someone to help me with my forum account/DJI account. It is not a big deal but when I first set it up it showed my as being in the United States, which is correct. For some reason it just started showing up as "Europe". When I log in DJI.com and look at my profile it looks correct, it shows the US. I tried changing my name to see if it made any difference, but no luck. The name changed, but still shows me as being in "Europe" on the forum. Can you offer any help, or tell me what I might do? Thanks.
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2016-8-24 04:26
DJI-Jamie,
I am trying to find someone to help me with my forum account/DJI account. It is not a b ...

Have you switched computers or internet service? I believe that is more related to your IP address.
2016-8-23
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-23 15:35
Have you switched computers or internet service? I believe that is more related to your IP address ...

No I haven't that I am aware of. Same service I have had for 10 years. Any other suggestions? It is not that big of a problem....just would like it to be accurate! LOL Could I create another account using the same email address? I do log in from different computers, but I have been doing that for some time.
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2016-8-24 06:18
No I haven't that I am aware of. Same service I have had for 10 years. Any other suggestions? It is ...

It may be a server issue, since it seems like it's showing the correct region right now:

Current Location Status.JPG
Does it look like this on your end? I did notice that you were "Europe" a little while ago, so no one's going crazy at the moment. You wouldn't be able to have two accounts with the same email address, but let's see if I can get more info if the issue persists.
2016-8-23
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-23 17:24
It may be a server issue, since it seems like it's showing the correct region right now:

That's crazy! I did open up a different browser to see if it would keep the changes. I always use Internet Explorer, but I just opened up Firefox and made the correction. We'll see if it stays.
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2016-8-24 06:33
That's crazy! I did open up a different browser to see if it would keep the changes. I always use  ...

Keep me posted.
2016-8-23
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-23 17:24

Must be that Internet Explorer is the problem. I remember now I had some issues postings some pictures some time back and I couldn't use the "Advanced" tab unless I used the Firefox browser. Must be something with my provider or something. Anyway looks like things are good. Thanks for your help.
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2016-8-24 06:47
Must be that Internet Explorer is the problem. I remember now I had some issues postings some pict ...

You're welcome, Internet Explorer has always been a quirky browser for me as well.
2016-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules