will DJI Focus work with the slave controller on an inspire pro?
2074 7 2016-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benmoyle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4180036 ft
  • >>>
Mongolia

my DJI Focus is working well with my marster controler but i am facing problems with the slave controller on my inspire pro? do you know if it is compatible with the slave? or is it just Marster?

also do you know what the "CONNECT RC" is for under setting in the new firmware update?
2016-8-1
Use props
benmoyle
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mongolia

has any one any info on this?
2016-8-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Connect RC would allow the slave to have full control of the camera. Do you have this enabled?
2016-8-9
Use props
benmoyle
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mongolia

sorry but Connect RC has no affect on the status of the camera, now i do have the DJI Focus working on the slave controller, but the when using the CAN BUS port the gimbal will not work !!!! sort it out DJI
2016-9-11
Use props
fans48ed931c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

benmoyle@me.com Posted at 2016-9-11 21:26
sorry but Connect RC has no affect on the status of the camera, now i do have the DJI Focus working on the slave controller, but the when using the CAN BUS port the gimbal will not work !!!! sort it out DJI

Hello,
Can you explain how you made the focus to work with the second (slave) remote? I'm searching on the net without much of success.  I can't see anything in the manual on both matters as well.
I also am wondering what "Connect to RC" does?

Thanks!
2017-4-8
Use props
robertmanningjr
lvl.2
United States

fans48ed931c Posted at 2017-4-8 09:57
Hello,
Can you explain how you made the focus to work with the second (slave) remote? I'm searching on the net without much of success.  I can't see anything in the manual on both matters as well.
I also am wondering what "Connect to RC" does?

Did anyone get an answer to this?  Doesn't make sense for it to only work with the master remote.  I get it to connect to the slave remote, but then I don't have control of the gimbal.
2020-9-14
Use props
robertmanningjr
lvl.2
United States

Did anyone get an answer to this?  Doesn't make sense for it to only work with the master remote.  I get it to connect to the slave remote, but then I don't have control of the gimbal.
2020-9-14
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

robertmanningjr Posted at 9-14 07:52
Did anyone get an answer to this?  Doesn't make sense for it to only work with the master remote.  I get it to connect to the slave remote, but then I don't have control of the gimbal.

It works only with the master remote.
I have bought the focus extension module which makes it possible DJI Focus (the big one) to connect wirelessly with the master remote, that way the focus is seen as another slave controller and you don't care for any cables. I've had troubles finding that extension module being in stock.
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules