X5 + LB2 + A3 custom setup
1270 3 2016-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexchatham
New

United States

I have built a custom aircraft for filming and want to set it up with an X5. So far, I have and X5 on a Matrice 600 gimbal mount hooked up to the Light Bridge 2 and A3 flight controller. Its basically a Matrice 600 without the wings. When I power up the Gimbal, it spins and goes into place for a few seconds, then goes flaccid and beeps. Has anyone done a similar custom set up with success?

I should note that video preview streams to my phone! I cycle it the power to everything 5 times and every time video worked. However that is about it.
The DJI GO app says that LB2 firmware needs a critical update, the gimbal does not receive any MC Signal and I need to check pins on some cable..bla,bla..
The gimal remains crooked at 45 degrees :/ but the autofocus works when you touch some areas on the screen!   

Weird, right? Is the gimabl underpowered?

2016-8-2
Use props
quadslo
lvl.2

Slovenia

Did you try to update all the components?

Sorry to steal your topic... How do you control M600? Can you also pair DJI radio, or do you need some other radio?

My question: Is it possible to use 2 remotes as with Inspire with A3 + LB2 ?
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Are you able to connect to the Assistant 2 Software? Is this X5 from a currently owned Inspire 1, or did you purchase the gimbal for this sole purpose?
2016-8-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

quadslo Posted at 2016-8-3 00:13
Did you try to update all the components?

Sorry to steal your topic... How do you control M600? Can ...

The M600 comes with an all black Lightbridge 2 RC. You can set up the M600 for dual operation, similarly to the Inspire 1, when you get a second Lightbridge 2 RC.
2016-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules