Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TB48D a DJI intelligent flight battery for A3 FC?
3524 10 2016-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbourne
lvl.1

United States

I am wondering if the battery TB48D is a DJI intelligent flight battery.  More specifically, can i interface to the iBat connector on the PMU unit for the A3 (see #2 on picture) from the TB48D battery?  I require at least a 6s battery so I can't just use this because they are 4s.

Capture.PNG
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unfortunately, the cable connections for the iBAT port have not been made available yet. We do not have an ETA at this time for when it would be made available.
2016-8-4
Use props
david.visagie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158251 ft
South Africa

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-4 20:20
Unfortunately, the cable connections for the iBAT port have not been made available yet. We do not h ...

really annoying this, I have the same problem and have already purchased 2 TB48 batteries, shows clearly on the diagram that they are compatible but how does that help us if there is no way to connect them, FALSE ADVERTIZING. its like saying your new car can do 100kmh but you cant because we did don't have an accelerator cable yet.

Have now bought 3 Tattu batteries, you lost business because of this
2016-8-25
Use props
iantansey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I would ask for a refund for the batteries, dji should provide this to you and others effected
2016-8-25
Use props
AIH
lvl.1

Mexico

Hello Any update on this DJI?

ty
2016-11-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

AIH Posted at 2016-11-25 02:54
Hello Any update on this DJI?

ty

The iBat cable still has not been available to use the intelligent flight batteries with a DIY craft.
2016-11-25
Use props
jackwrangham
Second Officer
Flight distance : 917057 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any news? This is really starting to bug us too... Why say in both the A3 and much newer N3 manual that they are compatible with DJI batteries if there is no way to connect them?

Can we connect the A3 ibat  port to an M100 battery bay if we make a cable up? We just need to know which port to connect it too? Or would there be a firmware issue?

2016-12-18
Use props
Drone Air
lvl.1
South Africa

I would like to know if i can return my batteries that i have never been able to use as stated in the Manual since i bought them in May, I asked the same question in June and there is still no effort to deliver on something that should have been available when it was stated that it is compatible.
2016-12-24
Use props
Drone Air
lvl.1
South Africa

Drone Air Posted at 2016-12-24 08:38
I would like to know if i can return my batteries that i have never been able to use as stated in the Manual since i bought them in May, I asked the same question in June and there is still no effort to deliver on something that should have been available when it was stated that it is compatible.

My last email to DJI support went like this,

Hi
I want to send my A3 and LB2 and DJI intellegent batties back for a refund

i do understand exactly but this was not information that was provided neither on your website or in any of your pre sales advertisements, when i bought the system instead  The recommended controller on the dji website is the LB2 and NOT the futaba, on the same page it says that the f channels are configurable, it does not say that the recommended controller is a futaba. this is why i bought the A3 LB2 package, this is incorrect and very misleading information. it also states that the intelligent battery is compatible with the A3 which is also false.

AND THE REPLY

Dear David,
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

I am sorry to tell that we cannot provide refund for this case according to our warranty policy.

Regarding to the Smart Battery Protection issue, i am sorry to tell that the smart battery is still not available.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!
Best Regards
DJI Technical Support
2017-1-4
Use props
thelonegunman
lvl.1
  • >>>
Austria

i have 6 piece of DJI M600 Pro Battery Bay. They have a ibat Plug and 2 power terminal cables + and gnd. so this should work. but i have no intelligent battery. if someone need a battery bay please contact me i have them for sale
2018-2-5
Use props
Mr Nebby
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682776 ft
United States

thelonegunman Posted at 2018-2-5 13:06
i have 6 piece of DJI M600 Pro Battery Bay. They have a ibat Plug and 2 power terminal cables + and gnd. so this should work. but i have no intelligent battery. if someone need a battery bay please contact me i have them for sale

Are you still interested in selling the M600 battery bay?  Thanks
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules