Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo activation problem
1088 5 2016-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerry_wu66
New

Australia

Hi there,

I bought my Osmo at the Hong Kong Airport yesterday and I have troubles activating my device from my iPhone like many other people.  It says "Activation Failed.  Please retry. Invalid Device".  I have followed the tutorial and also upgraded the firmware.  I am aware that you advised other people to contact the retailer.  However I am back to Australia now and the Osmo was bought in Hong Kong.  Please advise how do I deal with this situation.  Thank you very much for your help!
2016-8-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, long shot but have you tried a different device,try android device? as you know will have to go in for repair,you may be able to go to a local dji dealer in Aus with your purchase receipt and exchange it.
2016-8-6
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-8-6 21:54
Hi, long shot but have you tried a different device,try android device? as you know will have to go  ...

Sorry, DJI devices have to go to the continent where it is purchased to have a warranty repair/exchange.
2016-8-8
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please try another devices, including Android, to see if you can activate. If not, please send an email to support@dji.com , thank you.  
2016-8-8
Use props
emreunlu
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-8 03:04
Hi, please try another devices, including Android, to see if you can activate. If not, please send an email to  , thank you.

hey i have the smae problem. and i sent you lots of e-mails but you dont interested in my problem. i cant activate my osmo although i tried diffrent device. i tried lots of things but the problem is same. it cant connect to your server.
2017-5-1
Use props
emreunlu
lvl.1

Turkey

This is the problem that i can not solve.
Screenshot_20170429-095812.png
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules