Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Matrice 600 Can't Activate
2986 12 2016-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteadyWTF
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have tried everything to activate our M600 via IOS.  Any ideas?  We have tried everything.  Customer Service and all, nobody will give us an answer.
2016-8-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, how far into the activation process can you get into before it fails? What kind of error messages are you getting? What kind of iOS device are you using?
2016-8-8
Use props
SteadyWTF
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your concern.  We can get to the login.  We can see the Matrice600 and Lightbridge
2016-8-8
Use props
SteadyWTF
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm using a brand new Apple 10.4 (I believe)
2016-8-8
Use props
SteadyWTF
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The issue is with your MAC iOS. IT is NOT compatible with the M600.  You all should fix this...  
we had to go out and buy a windows computer to fix the issue, which caused us an entire production day (because DJI techs didn't tell us this).
So if someone else calls with this problem now you know that MACios and Dji M600 Assistant 2 software are NOT compatible.  

2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SteadyWTF Posted at 2016-8-10 00:38
The issue is with your MAC iOS. IT is NOT compatible with the M600.  You all should fix this...  
we ...

There has been a recent software update, DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.5, that is compatible with the M600. Is this the Assistant Software you have?
2016-8-9
Use props
SteadyWTF
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yah I know, I LITERALLY just told DJI and you that verbatim.  I tried to be nice about this with you guys however I feel like you guys should clarify this with users.  You even have a m600 DMG for MAC iOS .  So why put it out if it's not usable.   Not many people on production sets use Windows in my particular region, and when you are in a production environment  trying to get everything ready it's good to know the facts.  I called you guys several times and you gave me no answers.  If anyone of the 4 technicians would have told us this we could have saved the day.  Instead I had to figure this out on my own and even tell your technicians the problem (a day later).
I genuinely feel like you guys should at the very least make a statement to your loyal users about the issue or take the DMG off of your website.  I hate to harp on this however the fact that your team was not aware of this problem really screwed up an entire production day.  An apology and a credit of some sort would be the appropriate thing to do.  You can't sell a 5k unit to a production company and not allow for it to be activated in a manner you claim it can be.  Otherwise why create the DMG.  
I apologize for my harsh tone, but this was a serious issue and an entire crew we had to pay due to this matter.   
I love DJI professional products and my company uses numerous DJI products (Ronins, Inspires, osmos, matrices, spreading wings etc etc).  However I hope DJI will understand that the little things and details REALLY matter.  You guys have a terrible rep for the lack of support on the Phantom series, please don't give up on your pro platform.   Sorry for my frustration, but accountability would be appreciated.
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SteadyWTF Posted at 2016-8-10 06:31
Yah I know, I LITERALLY just told DJI and you that verbatim.  I tried to be nice about this with you ...

It is understandable. Again, I'm hoping to confirm which version of the Assistant 2 you were using, as v1.0.5 was updated with the M600 and A3 firmware. This is a very recent update and could have been missed.
2016-8-11
Use props
SteadyWTF
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-11 16:18
It is understandable. Again, I'm hoping to confirm which version of the Assistant 2 you were using ...

NOTHING ON OUR PART WAS MISSED.  Our company figured out you had a problem with it.......and then you fixed it.  
2016-8-12
Use props
bermuda33
New

Bermuda

Hey SteadyWTF. Was the solution to this problem that you just have to activate on a PC computer? Is there any other way?
2016-10-16
Use props
Krankie
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bermuda33@gmail Posted at 2016-10-16 14:10
Hey SteadyWTF. Was the solution to this problem that you just have to activate on a PC computer? Is  ...

Exactly, I'd be very surprised this hasn't been fixed.  Yes is the answer. You have to activate via a PC if your Mac won't work.
2016-10-28
Use props
Krankie
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bermuda33@gmail Posted at 2016-10-16 14:10
Hey SteadyWTF. Was the solution to this problem that you just have to activate on a PC computer? Is  ...

We could find absolutely no other way.
2016-10-28
Use props
fans59d020fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 406909 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-11 12:18
It is understandable. Again, I'm hoping to confirm which version of the Assistant 2 you were using, as v1.0.5 was updated with the M600 and A3 firmware. This is a very recent update and could have been missed.

DJI email login servers down now over 24 hours as of 1-6-2017 nobody can log in to activate a M600.

This also causing me a lot of issues now, Apparently for DJI GO APP you are using skypixel log in servers. For the DJI Assistant 2 you are using your own login servers which have "A LOT" of issues, Been down now over 24 hours as of 1-6-2017 nobody can log in to activate a M600.

PLEASE MOVE the M600 and all DJI product activation to the Skypixel log in servers yours are too horribly unreliable to require a forced activation upon every M600. Why would you even do that? every other drone I setup can be activated in the GO APP whos dumb idea was it to force PC activation upon the M600 ? CHANGE IT

Let me express my dissatisfaction for the direction DJI is going. You have taken the control issue far way too far many of my clients already express interest in alternatives that don't have no fly zones. You are taking way to much control over the product my clients and I  paid $10,000.

Its a tipping point if this control continues to get worse or stay at the same level as your competitors catch you in flight algorithm tech your bad won't be worth the good.  
Right now I think a lot of us tolerate the ridiculous amount of control you have over the product because you are such a leader in the market. But as that lead dwindles people will be less inclined to choose a DJI product with all kinds of DRM built in.
2017-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules