solid red light
1708 8 2015-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cexilia.gmail
lvl.1

Argentina

My vision 2+ came yesterday.
I follow the manual and everything looks ok, I can see the camera with the VISION app on the phone, but when I try to power up the motor, nothing happens, the back lights are solid red.
I did the software update on the v2+ and on the RC, joystick calibration too, but still the same.
I cannot find more clues.. please! give me some help
I'm anxious to try it!!

Thanks in advance

Cecilia, from Argentina

2015-1-27
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

Did you calibrate the TX with the rc assistant or with the phantom assistant?
2015-1-27
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

Did your phantom get gps lock you should get at least 6 satellite  before flying. You probably all ready tried this but did you center the sticks to the bottom left corner to start the motors? I hope this works for you.
2015-1-27
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Agree with others.  What do you see after powering on the Phantom?  Did you calibrate the compass?  Are you waiting for location and GPS lock (2nd time green LEDs flash fast)?

What you did pre-flight would be a help for us here to make a better recommendation/solution.
2015-1-27
Use props
johnwarr.email
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Solid Red rear LED's indicates some sort of error, the manual says hook it up to the PT2 assistant and see what it says.
2015-1-27
Use props
cexilia.gmail
lvl.1

Argentina

Thanks to all for the answers. After all kind of tests, finally I found the solution.
the 2 little pins at the bottom of the connection with the battery, they were not working properly one of them were stuck . I pushed it, so it pull out. I used it without troubles! I love mi new V2+ !!
2015-1-27
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

johnwarr.email Posted at 2015-1-28 10:06
Solid Red rear LED's indicates some sort of error, the manual says hook it up to the PT2 assistant a ...

johnwarr.email If you have a error do you know where it shows up in the phantom assistant?
2015-1-27
Use props
sunny1994
lvl.2

United States

cexilia.gmail Posted at 2015-1-28 10:32
Thanks to all for the answers. After all kind of tests, finally I found the solution.
the 2 little p ...

Happy flying.
2015-1-27
Use props
cexilia.gmail
lvl.1

Argentina

sunny1994 Posted at 2015-1-28 10:53
johnwarr.email If you have a error do you know where it shows up in the phantom assistant?

"Not DJI Intelligent Battery"
2015-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules