999 6 2016-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256686 ft
Italy

Hello,

I recently bought a second hand S900 with A2 - Lightbridge - and Zenmuse Z15 BMPCC.
When we did the first test flight it seemed to me that the camera was level.
Then after an update of the A2 (I lost all the settings) and after that a lot fidling around to put back the settings, the camera when powering up is not level anymore.
Only way to make is level is to roll the axis control.

Any idea how to correct this?

I can not connect to the Zenmuse assistant. Reinstalled the DJI_Win_Driver.
I can hear that the computer recognizes an usb connection, but the Zenmuse assitant stays muted.

Any idea?

Thank you so much for your input/feedback.

Eugene

2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

What LED indicators are you getting from the BMPCC? To clarify, did you only do the A2 update, or did you update the Lightbridge system as well?
2016-8-11
Use props
mail
lvl.1
Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-11 18:55
What LED indicators are you getting from the BMPCC? To clarify, did you only do the A2 update, or di ...

For the led indicators  I will be able to check it later. But I only updated the A2.
2016-8-11
Use props
mail
lvl.1
Italy

For the led indicators  I will be able to check it later. But I only updated the A2.
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

mail@eugene-her Posted at 2016-8-12 04:36

Let me know at your earliest convenience what you were able to find.
2016-8-11
Use props
mail
lvl.1
Italy

Hello Jamie,

What LED indicators are you getting from the BMPCC?

Which LED do you mean? Where are they located?

To be clear: I only updated the A2; Lightbridge was not necessary (was up to date).

What is the reason that  I can't have any connection between Zenmuse and the Zenmuse assistant on computer?

Thank you very much with your follow up.

Ps: could you please have a look to my post in the Flight Controller forum: Flight ControllerA2 R/ TX&RX settings and spreading wings questions.  Thank you.
2016-8-21
Use props
image23
lvl.1
Italy

Ok I found the solution thanks to the previous owner. It was not software problem but a hardware one.

Probably, the Zenmuse got some kind of shock during transport and so the camera was not level anymore.

Here's the way to solve it.

- power your drone
- once the Zenmuse finished it's calibration dance, and the stabilisation motors of the Zemuse are still running you have to delicately unscrew the 2 screws you see on the picture below
- then you have to level the camera by eye (Yes, it is not a joke), the Zenmuse doesn't know by itself when it is level
- once it is level screw the screws tide again.
- you might have to do it a few few times until you are perfectly level
- that's it!

2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules