lvl.1

Denmark

Hey guys.

Just updated my inspire pro.

APP: 2.8.6
Aircraft : 1.9.1.30
Remote: 1.7.40
Camera: 1.9.1.10

Seems that all is working but I have No Image Transmission Signal!
Everything is flashing green and I did not have any errors.

Does any1 now a way to fix this so I get my picture back?

Please?

Thanks
/Kristian.

2016-8-12
Use props
kristian5
lvl.1

Denmark

It works when I change to my old X3

strange....

/Kristian.
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, have you ensured that your X5 is properly seated on the gimbal connectiors? Have you ensured the lens cap is not on? Do you get any LED indications from the camera upon start up? Could you happen to provide a small video on the issue? Have you performed any additional calibrations, such as IMU and gimbal, to ensure that all the sensors are reading properly?
2016-8-12
Use props
kristian5
lvl.1

Denmark

NITS2

NITS2

IMG_0015NITS2.jpg

Hi Jamie.
Thanks.

Yes, the X5 is seated nice and good.
The lens cap is not on ;-)
LED is all good, flashing shortly green in start and then red for no SD card.
I did a IMU - all good.
I did a gimbal calibration - all good.

But this is new - I just saw ( typing this ) a note saying - Camera lens can't be found ( or something similar )
Any Ideas?

Thanks.
/Kristian.
2016-8-12
Use props
kristian5
lvl.1

Denmark

FYI.
And I am shure the camera is "working" cause I can see the ISO and shutter numbers are moving if i point the camera in and other direction.

But no picture on the RC.

/Kristian.
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Do you use the stock 15mm lens or a 3rd party lens, such and Olympus 12mm? Have you tried reseating the lens? Could you happen to provide the hidden LOG file from the firmware update?
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-12 20:04
Do you use the stock 15mm lens or a 3rd party lens, such and Olympus 12mm? Have you tried reseating ...

Hi Jamie.

I deleted all the firmware and log files to clear out the SD :-(
They looked normal.. succes.

How do I "reset" the lens? - It is an standart 15mm DJI not Olympys.
/K
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

Hey.

I just did a calibration of the lens in "blind" all the function seems to work, except - still no picture..

/Kristian.
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Kristian DK Posted at 2016-8-13 02:20
Hey.

I just did a calibration of the lens in "blind" all the function seems to work, except - still ...

Does that lens error message still appear? You can try downgrading the firmware and then reapply the current firmware to see if it resolves the issue. If it does not fix the issue, you can provide the LOG file from that process.
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-12 20:23
Does that lens error message still appear? You can try downgrading the firmware and then reapply t ...

Failed :-(

WM610_FC550_FW_RESULT_AB.pdf (15.21 KB, Down times: 21)
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

FYI.
The aircraft is still running on 1.9.1.30 and camera on 1.9.1.10.

So I guees I can't downgrade?
/Kristian.
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Kristian DK Posted at 2016-8-13 02:52
FYI.
The aircraft is still running on 1.9.1.30 and camera on 1.9.1.10.

Ideally, you want to provide the hidden LOG file, which is different from the Results file. You could use the pdf below to see how to access it on a MAC or PC:
how_to_find_the_log_file_for_p3_and_i1 PC and MAC.pdf (979.8 KB, Down times: 27)
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

WM610_FC550_FW_RESULT_AB.pdf (15.21 KB, Down times: 7)
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Unfortunately, that's still not quite the one I was looking for. The file would have LOG in the name, could you try looking for it one more time?
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

Hey.

Sure, thanks.

The LOG file is not there
There is only 2x exe OSMO and this TXT that I send before.

Please advice?
/Kristian
2016-8-12
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

WM610_FC550_FW_LOG_AB.pdf (64.71 KB, Down times: 5)
2016-8-13
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

FYI.

I have just made a video, looks all good. - camera works.
But still NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL on my IPAD.

/Kristian.
2016-8-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Kristian DK Posted at 2016-8-13 17:18
FYI.

I have just made a video, looks all good. - camera works.

It seems that there is some sort of hardware issue with the X5 that would require further evaluation by a repair tech since this issue does not seem to be present when connected to your X3. Have you been in contact with the Europe Support team as well?
2016-8-15
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-15 19:33
It seems that there is some sort of hardware issue with the X5 that would require further evaluati ...

Hi Jamie.

Thanks.

Just got home.
Have been in Copenhagen to visit the drone local service shop.

They called a DJI support center in EU, but gave up after 2 hours.
The X5 has now been shipped RMA to the support center.

I bought a new X5, I need to fly a job tomorrow. - it works, just had a quick flight.

My APP now says "need camera update" - I am to scared to try to upgrade right now, I need it for work the next 10 days or so.

Thanks Jamie.
/Kristian.
2016-8-15
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

That camera must go in for service , the "Device Not detected " on lines 0800 and 1500 are for the Video board on the Camera.  It is either broken or corrupted

sorry to tell you this

donnie
2016-8-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

You should be able to hold off for the time being to get through any current jobs. I do understand the hesitation. In the meantime, try to get started with a RMA. Have you received any sort or response or ticket number from corresponding with them?
2016-8-15
Use props
Kristian DK
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi guys.

Yes, the "old" X5 is now on RMA on the way to DJI support center in Germany.

I am now the proud owner of two X5`s :-)
/Kristian.
2016-8-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Kristian DK Posted at 2016-8-16 07:00
Hi guys.

Yes, the "old" X5 is now on RMA on the way to DJI support center in Germany.

Good to hear the issue is getting addressed. At least you will have a back up camera if needed.
2016-8-17
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

after 1 month without use i got the same error here..... but is not x5 is x3., any ideas? dji please help!!!!
2016-9-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Juanlife Posted at 2016-9-3 07:43
after 1 month without use i got the same error here..... but is not x5 is x3., any ideas? dji please ...

Did you notice after updating firmware or did this happen right out of storage? What firmware do you have on your unit? What version of the DJI Go app do you have? What mobile device do you use?
2016-9-7
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-7 12:21
Did you notice after updating firmware or did this happen right out of storage? What firmware do y ...

this happend just out of storage, so i decided to update to last firmware control, aricraft and last app version, without succes, i was trying in both ipad 2 and samsung galaxy 4, I can rotate the camera throw touch screen but "no image transmission signall" remains all the time., i notice poor quality signal too, so i try to select another chanel whithout succes :/, any ideas?
2016-9-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Juanlife Posted at 2016-9-10 03:37
this happend just out of storage, so i decided to update to last firmware control, aricraft and la ...

So just to clarify, did the aircraft and RC appear to update successfully or did both fail? You can try the following button combination to try and reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

After that, relink the RC manually using the following combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

2016-9-9
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-9 15:26
So just to clarify, did the aircraft and RC appear to update successfully or did both fail? You ca ...

control was successfull update, but with aircraft, after normal update beeps i get a constant beep (DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) so I thought something had gone wrong , after that i was trying to update again but each time i turn on the aircraft, with last bin file on microsd i get constant beep from start , no update beeps anymore....., but the most strange thing is on screen all seems ok
It is showing all firmware versions ok :

app-version 2.9.1
aircraft version 1.9.1.30
remote controller version 1.7.40
camera version 1.8.1.00

i was trying to downgrade control version too but problem persist, in some forums some people talking about downgrade aircraft, but i dont know how to do that, trying to use lowest bin version get me constant beeep again,

however remember that the problem "no image transmission signal" was even before try updates

by the way thanx for your help and fast answer!!
2016-9-9
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-9 15:26
So just to clarify, did the aircraft and RC appear to update successfully or did both fail? You ca ...

ok, I followed the steps you mentioned, unlilnked and linked again, all seems ok but still"No Image Transmission Signal" and "poor radio channel quality" in red
2016-9-9
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

i made a couple of videos, first one is showing how the problem is even after update:

second one is showing what happend each time when i try to upgrade/downgrade after last update

2016-9-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Juanlife Posted at 2016-9-10 08:17
i made a couple of videos, first one is showing how the problem is even after update:
https://youtu. ...

And you do not see any difference when you're outside, is that correct? Could you happen to provide your hidden log file from that update?
2016-9-10
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 1&fromuid=47430
#8 and #15 not detected..
after several weeks it has been hard to find another cam to test, i dont know what to do, please help!

2016-10-15
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Juanlife Posted at 2016-10-15 16:50
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=62202&pid=490611&fromuid=47430
#8 and ...

Did you try deleting the app and reinstalling it? I had this same issue with my X5R and a larger iPad. I switched the iPads from the slave remote to the master, deleted the app and resintalled and it somehow fixed my loss of image transmission.
2016-10-15
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

Morrisson Posted at 2016-10-15 17:15
Did you try deleting the app and reinstalling it? I had this same issue with my X5R and a larger i ...

i have an ipad 2 and a samsumg galaxy 5, both with no image transmition, but im going to try uninstall/re install app asap!!
2016-10-15
Use props
Juanlife
lvl.1

Colombia

Juanlife Posted at 2016-10-15 15:50
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=62202&pid=490611&fromuid=47430
#8 and ...

Unfortunately that did not work, I tried on both devices without success
2016-10-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Juanlife Posted at 2016-10-16 07:08
Unfortunately that did not work, I tried on both devices without success

Since it's affecting both iOS and Android and you have tried using the latest 3.0 Go app on both devices, then I would recommend having the unit sent in for service. It would be the best course of action given you've tried all other troubleshooting steps.
2016-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules