Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hello Dji.... Do you really support your product?
4883 5 2016-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haskelljayson
New
Flight distance : 178629 ft

I have made three calls to the DJI North American support, all have which said they would send me an RMA by email. Over a week later, nothing!
Can anyone please help me get in contact with someone that can truly help me?????
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your experience, haskelljayson. Which email address did you provide to our NA support team?
2016-8-12
Use props
haskelljayson
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-13 11:25
Sorry for your experience, haskelljayson. Which email address did you provide to our NA support team ...

Haskelljayson@gmail.com
2016-8-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback. Please check the Email that we sent to you. It contains a shipping lable and RMA number.
2016-8-12
Use props
haskelljayson
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-13 14:05
Thanks for your feedback. Please check the Email that we sent to you. It contains a shipping lable  ...

This is the worst  customers service I have ever experienced!!!!!!  I received just a shipping label and that was it. After reading through DJI's Web site  I found a RMA forum that I filled out and sent my drone back to DGI.
I flew my drone into a tree and it fell about 20 feet. I recalibrate EVERYTHING and had just one error,  a "gimbal hardware failure".  The camera works, i can see the tilt location on the app move when I manually move the gimbal. There were no other failures. I was even able to fly it with no problems.  
I finally got a response from DJI that they received the drone and a price of $350.00 to repair. I was given a code and tried to log on to see what I damaged that cost almost half of the drone? There was nothing physical damaged to the drone, nothing bent or broke. Once again after recalibrate it said hardware failure.
I cannot log in to see what the actual damages are because it says that my password is not correct,  I have tried many times with no luck. I can log on to the Go app.
Once again I expected to pay to have my drone repaired as it was my fault that the damage was due too my error. I was not expecting to be priced gouged like this!!!! As happy as I was with my Phantom, this customer service support is the worst!
2016-8-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

haskelljayson Posted at 2016-8-23 21:55
This is the worst  customers service I have ever experienced!!!!!!  I received just a shipping lab ...

We will have someone get in contact with you to better explain the invoice. You should be hearing from them shortly.
2016-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules