Ronin and ursa mini
5948 9 2016-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abdou.yo
New

Algeria

I'am about to buy the original ronin and the ursa mini but i have a few question(i looked in the forum in the old topics but i did not found all the answers that i need).
Maybe it's a stupid question but...the plate provided with the original ronin is it compatible with ursa mini or i should buy a specefic one to fix my camera on the ronin ? and i want to add a folow focus to the rig and a monitor( for the monitor i found the answer).
Thanks in advance for your answers
2016-8-17
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

Yes, the plate is universal to all cameras like Red, alexa, canon, dslr, sonys etc, 1/4 and 3/8 screws. And yes you can mount motors for iris, focus and zoom with the rods the ronin come, you have 2 d-tap output for accesories
2016-8-17
Use props
abdou.yo
New

Algeria

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-8-17 15:42
Yes, the plate is universal to all cameras like Red, alexa, canon, dslr, sonys etc, 1/4 and 3/8 scre ...

Okay thank you for the informations
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The plate should be fine. The Ursa Mini is a larger camera, so you may need to put the Yaw and Roll extension arms in order to fit. Any room for extra accessories you want to add would be based on the type of lens you use with it. You would not be able to use the side grip as well.
2016-8-17
Use props
alexander.sucke
lvl.2

Would the URSA-Mini fit on an M600/Ronin-MX?
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

alexander.sucke Posted at 2016-8-18 03:45

That camera would be too large for the Ronin MX, as it is the same size as the Ronin M.
2016-8-18
Use props
jmboto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6781407 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

alexander.sucke Posted at 2016-8-17 20:45

The Ursa mini fits the Ronin MX. Extensions rod and extra gimbal battery. Mine works very well with a pancake lens. Canon 24 mm
2016-8-19
Use props
alexander.sucke
lvl.2

Just found a video for setting up a Ronin-M with the URSA mini:

So if the M and the MX give the same clearance for the camera it should be fine.

Lets See next, if the Start/Stop with the BMCC Lan-C cable will work with the URSA mini.
Thanks!
2016-8-21
Use props
fans103dba15
New

Ukraine

Hello! Tell please! How can i change settings of mini ursa installed on dji ronin. For example WB or shutterangle. This settings can be changed using buttons under the viewfinder. But when ursa installed on Ronin, view finder can be opened fully
2017-4-3
Use props
YahyaWalijee
New
Flight distance : 13927 ft

Kenya

jmboto Posted at 2016-8-19 16:07
The Ursa mini fits the Ronin MX. Extensions rod and extra gimbal battery. Mine works very well with a pancake lens. Canon 24 mm

Hi have been looking for someone who has used the Ursa mini with the Ronin MX. Where can I get the extension rods to fit the Ursa mini on the MX.
2017-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules