3486 11 2016-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420449 ft
Hungary

Hello Guys,

I don't want to say a word, because I'm getting realy sad about DJI...
A DOZEN of problems appears and WHO WILL FIX THIS PROBLEMS ???

Here is the video:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5d3l12vhdm9melp/AACOm8GJtRqPL1p9Uy0blM_Fa?dl=0

1. I made EVERYTHING but the SLAVE controler doesn't work, I can't move the gimbal either the camera...
2. Now I don't have the AWFUL CAMERA SIGNAL on the MASTER RC , now I have it on the SLAVE RC...... REALY COOL right, so IF I can fly it the Director Of Photography (DOP) can't see nothing.

I have the 1.7.40. on the MASTER and the SLAVE RC and I have 1.9.30. on the AC.  

PLEASE HELP ! ! !
2016-8-24
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

Someone ?!??!?
2016-8-24
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Ok , the volume is awful on the video .  I see you are having trouble with the video scrolling  black  lines and refreshing .

If you switch around the I pads and cables does it do this  ?  Be sure to "Enable hardware decode " and clear the video Cache as well on the Go App.

As far as not being able to control the camera  in slave mode, you must go to the RC settings of the Go App on the Slave  and turn on slave to be able to control the Camera gimabl.  There is a menu Item that is going to ask the master if it can control the Camera, the Master will then give it permission.  

Also please re do the video as I could not hear well at all.

donnie  

2016-8-24
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

Donnie Posted at 2016-8-24 21:23
Ok , the volume is awful on the video .  I see you are having trouble with the video scrolling  blac ...

I done EVERYTHING Donnie friend!

I will do another video to have greater voice
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Insieme Agency Posted at 2016-8-25 03:31
I done EVERYTHING Donnie friend!

I will do another video to have greater voice

That would be appreciated.

When you are trying to set the controller as the slave, do you receive the notification to ask permission to become the slave RC? If you want to ensure the RC is clear of any odd presets, you can try the following button combination to reset the RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and you would be able to set the RC as the Slave again.

It will not reset the firmware, but this would help bring back options or commands that might not be appearing as usual.
2016-8-24
Use props
dcobb23.me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633386 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have terrible signal strength for my slave controller as well. Sometimes it's so bad I have no feed and it makes it impossible to control the camera. It has been getting worse. Can this be tuned?  Last shoot the camera op plugged his monitor into my controller to do it. It's worked! Any suggestions?
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

dcobb23.me Posted at 2017-5-5 15:06
I have terrible signal strength for my slave controller as well. Sometimes it's so bad I have no feed and it makes it impossible to control the camera. It has been getting worse. Can this be tuned?  Last shoot the camera op plugged his monitor into my controller to do it. It's worked! Any suggestions?

It looks like you're getting help on another thread. I've responded to you on that thread as well.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-94228-1-1.html
2017-5-5
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

dcobb23.me Posted at 2017-5-5 15:06

What are you using for the Slave Go  App device ?  the video signal is the ONLY think that is sent directly to the Slave RC  and ALL other controls go through the Salve to the Master .  If you have clear video in the master then I would put all om y chips in being that it is the Salve go app device , do this , switch the Master and slave go app devices and see if it clears ,  

You could also check the Cable from the  RC to the Go app as well and check the HDMI port as well, if you press the cable in firmly and it works better you may have a faulty port .

Be sure to do a re link between the Master and  salve as well if the above does not work , I am betting on Slave go app device though .

donnie  

donnie
Dual_Controllers.png
2017-5-6
Use props
emadawad
lvl.1

Australia

Having this issue and been trolling through the forums trying to find a solution and not having any luck.

Tried a few things:

- Downgrading Firmware on AC and RC from 1.10.1.40 down to 1.9.1.30.
- Downgrading RC firmware also from 1.7 to 1.6
- Switching Master to Slave and Slave to Master
- Running different options for App devices such as Samsung phones, tables, ipads, iphones and switching them between master and slave.
- Different connector cables.
- Switching off image to app as well as HDMI

After all these trials I am still getting poorer image on the whichever unit is used as slave.  image is chopping and unreliable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2017-6-4
Use props
Fernando_Mutis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7103 ft
Colombia

I have the same problem with mi slave control, the master still Clear and HD video signal, but in the slave apear green bars and glitch in the 80% of the flying time

Any Solution for this
2017-7-12
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

Fernando_Mutis Posted at 2017-7-12 20:02
I have the same problem with mi slave control, the master still Clear and HD video signal, but in the slave apear green bars and glitch in the 80% of the flying time

Any Solution for this

Do the 32 chanel HACK, it will help! I done it too!
2017-7-15
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Fernando_Mutis Posted at 2017-7-12 20:02

Any Solution for this

Does it do the same thing if you switch the Go app device from Master to the Slave ?

You Must use a solid Go app device with lots of power for BOTH  the slave and the master , If not the video will do this .

get a fast processor on the go app device for slave , like an I pad Pro or air and I bet the video on the slave clears up.
Look at post #8  ( study the diagram )and you will see the video signal comes direct form aircraft and the Master has no input on the video , the master is only used for control

donnie
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules