Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan Film Darr Received Web Series
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XjB3YDQX3oGp
New

India

Y-Films, the youth Bollywood movie division of Indian studio Yash Raj Films is rebooting 1993 hit film “Darr” as a five-part web series titled movie “Darr 2.0”.

Directed by Yash Chopra, “Darr” was one of the come through roles for Bollywood film star Shah Rukh Khan. He played Rahul, a stalker obsessing more than Kiran, Juhi Chawla who is the wife of star Sunil (Sunny Deol). “Darr 2.0” will see the Rahul, Kiran with Sunil characters life form reprised and reorganize in the world of fake stalking and digital crimes.

Vikas Chandra, who was a imaginative Bollywood film producer on YRF’s “Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!” and whose directorial recognitions include the small “Dream Stalker,” will film direct.

Bollywood News

Bollywood News

Bollywood

Bollywood
2016-8-31
Use props
cristinajosaf
New

India

king khan is the best actor and his movies are going super hit recently happy new year is superhit movie and Deepika Padukone Hot and king khan tuf look is liked by their fans.
2017-4-7
Use props
johnwill19
New

India

Shahrukh Khan movie darr very good movie and i love this movie.
2017-6-2
Use props
Jayeshsingh379
New

India

I have saw this movie and i liked the role played by Shah Rukh. I remember a dialogue from this movie k k k k  Kirannnn.
Get latest news on upcoming movies on Bollywood cinemas at Bollywood Uncle. A new destination for all Bollywood news.
2017-7-7
Use props
djiuser_sTi0xXsZsuJS
New

India

I love music and Bollywood movies. I have ringtones from Dil Diyan Gallan of Bollywood.
2018-5-23
Use props
bilanmogan
lvl.1

Vietnam

I like music bollywood. I usually listen to music and download the best bollywood here:  ringtonedownload  . This is my favorite bollywood song:  Aahista ringtone
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules