Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Experience Store of New York is looking for Office Assitants
10221 3 2016-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S03WmCPgwxNy
New

United States

DJI Experience Store of New York implements the  revolutionary technology of DJI’s dynamic UAVs (unmanned aerial  vehicles), we promote the simplification and accessibility of flying  cameras. We are the exclusive licensed distributor and repair center in  the US. We offer full service for UAV equipment at reasonable rates and  flawless expertise. Please Visit our website for more information:  www.camrise.com .
DJI Experience store will provide training to well qualified  applicants. Experience in the technology industry will be prioritized  and highly regarded. Applicant will undergo intense interview process to  be added to this fast growing company. Applicant should be accustomed  to work in a start-up environment.
Responsibilities:
  • Maintain the organization and daily duties of the Camrise Main Office.
  • Clearly distribute and communicate inventory between main office and branch.
  • Coordinate, setup, and participate in meetings, trainings and special events.
  • Arrange and setup daily service order for the Repair Center Facility
  • Assist in shipping through taking in orders and printing shipping labels
  • Answer phones and general inquiries.
  • Maintain and retrieve information on drone service repairs and product orders.
  • Create, organize and maintain confidential dealer, staff and client files and documents.
  • Assist in tracking staff’s hours and payroll; closely coordinate with accountant.
  • Build and maintain positive relationships with store service  center’s and main store clientele, as well as external vendors/partners.
  • Participate in DJI Experience store and Camrise’s meetings, trainings and special events.
  • Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis.
  • Create and monitor purchase orders and invoicing for both DJI Experience Store and Camrise store(accounts payable).
  • Reconcile monthly balance sheet with revenue and expenditure.
  • Complete and submit monthly reports to managers and executives alike.
  • Assist with the tracking of inventory and product sales through platforms such as Square and Open Cart.
  • Act upon all duties assigned by the supervisor, manager, and executives.
Qualifications:
  • 2 or more years of related experience;
  • Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, on-line data management systems.
  • Effective communication skills; both oral and written.
  • Be organized and have effective planning skills.
  • Demonstrate a professional approach.
  • Be resourceful & dependable.
  • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
  • Preferably bilingual: Spanish/English.
  • Be a strong team player.
  • Good sense of humor, energetic and work efficiently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Required experience:
  • Administrative Assistant: 2 years

2016-8-31
Use props
rushikeshdhumal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66 ft
India

Hello,

I am interested for this position.

I have like 8 years of experience in IT and working as a service Manager now.

I have my own DJI Phantom 4 since a techie guy. I like to explore technologies and various gadgets.

A perfect match for this position.

Please  revert me what next and how should we communicated further.

Thanks and Regards,
RD
Rushikesh Dhumal
91 9765143888.
2016-9-27
Use props
James 0522
Second Officer
Flight distance : 191493 ft
United States

$10.00 an hour? In New York? HAHAHA good luck!
2019-6-10
Use props
James 0522
Second Officer
Flight distance : 191493 ft
United States

$10.00 per hour in NYC, right. You can't afford to park your car in the city for that wage. this must be a joke.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules