Drone Reviews (DJI) From TopCheapDrones.com!
15888 5 2016-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
topcheapdrones
New

Australia

Hey guys.

I'm Harvey! I'm a writer from San Francisco, who is also a keen drone & UAV enthusiast! I recently wrote up a number of in-depth articles and reviews about the Phantom models from DJI. Hit up Top Cheap Drones.

We would love to hear some honest feedback in regards to our reviews as we hope to bring out a few more in the coming days. As well as high quality drone related information and news such as our upcoming post about Domino's Australia and their efforts with the Australian Aviation Authority and delivering pizza's via drones or 'Dru' as they like to call it.

Thanks for having me guys!

top-cheap-drones-logo123.png

2016-9-1
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

My wife and my Check book  would beg to differ regarding the DJI Inspire 1 Pro  being a "Cheap Drone "....LOL

Welcome

donnie
2016-9-1
Use props
topcheapdrones
New

Australia

Donnie Posted at 2016-9-1 20:35
My wife and my Check book  would beg to differ regarding the DJI Inspire 1 Pro  being a "Cheap Drone ...

Hahaha fair point Donnie!

Thanks! It's great to be here.
2016-9-1
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yah I am with Donnie ... DJI are not cheap drones (maybe the P2). You should be looking at the Horizon E-flite, Blade and Yuneec.. The technology is moving fast and hopefully this will help keep the price down for all of us.

I guess everything is cheap if you have 10K to spend

thanks for joining us
Rich
2016-9-1
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Compared to many UAV in the market DJI are indeed cheap.
Just check the pricing on something like a Microdrones MD4-3000 or An ascending technologies Falcon 8.

However cost is not a relevant factor for most, it is about matching functional capability against the needs of the job / hobby.
2016-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules