Return Packaging for Service
1742 2 2016-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bkess84
New

United States

Good morning,

I just received my RMA number and am just waiting for my UPS label to be sent.  I was going to package my drone this weekend but had a few questions.  

DJI is servicing my camera lens so all they should need is my Phantom 4. When sending back the unit, should I remove the battery and all accesories from the DJI PH4. Additionaly, if I remove all of the cables and accesories from the PH4 styrofoam box then place my PH4 in a separate cardboard box will that be sufficient? I want to ensure they send back my PH4 in with the original styrofoam box.

I apologize if this is confusing but I believe you will understand what I am asking.

Bryan
2016-9-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

In order for them to test the product I would include the RC.  You do not need the cables, charger, batteries etc.  They have them.
2016-9-4
Use props
tconner94
New

United States

No just the drone.  No RC, battery, or any cables/accessories needed.  They will probably give you an instruction list by email around the same time you get the UPS label link.

You can pack it like you mentioned.  You can exclude the outer white box cover.  They will send it back in the styrofoam pkg.
2016-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules