TrackR
1811 5 2016-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

I ran across this today and wonder if anyone has used it as a tracking device for the DJI Inspire.
TrackR bravo
$30 and no subscription fees...... I wonder what it's range is....

TrackR

TrackR
2016-9-7
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

I need to attach 5 of those to my daughter....
2016-9-8
Use props
Nigpd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 597677 ft
United Kingdom

Rinzler Posted at 2016-9-8 13:18
I need to attach 5 of those to my daughter....

Best of luck with that
2016-9-8
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft

Bluetooth. Short range.
2016-9-8
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I decided to order them and give it a try.
2-4 weeks for shipping

lost item on a map.
Beyond this 100ft range, the Crowd GPS feature. Crowd GPS enables you to find your items after they have been lost. When an item goes missing with a TrackR device attached, all TrackR enabled phones will begin to search for that item. When another TrackR app user passes nearby the lost item, that user's phone will anonymously ping our server to update the item's owner with new GPS coordinates of when & where it was last seen.

We currently have the largest active Crowd GPS network. We aim to continue building this network so the updates become more real-time, ensuring any lost item will be found. Check out this link to see the network in your area!

What is Crowd GPS?

Crowd GPS is a new way to locate lost items without a monthly fee or expensive GPS device. Crowd GPS requires another TrackR user to walk by the lost item to update the owner of the lost item with a GPS update of where the item is located.  You can learn more and see a map of Crowd GPS coverage at this link.

We understand that Bluetooth tags are a new technology and that there is plenty of room for growth in our network. We currently hold the largest Crowd GPS network in the world and plan to maintain this lead.

Rich
2016-9-8
Use props
fansd11b6b8b
New
United States

I have tried these along with TILE ... THESE ARE TRASH.   ( see UTube comparisons for more ) I returned the 5 I got to try.   Pathetically bad.   On a related note I have contacted both DJI and Tile to recommend they build their product into the drones - nothing is worse than tracking your drown within 30' on a rugged hillside only to not be able to find it in the brush !  TILE would solve that ...  
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules