Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery problem
934 3 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maciej.szydlows
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1006801 ft
Poland

Since over a month I can't retrive my battery from DJI EU Service in Germany.

On 9th of august I submitted damaged battery for Phantom 4 (battery won't start - just one led blinks very quickly), service request no. #258670. According to DJI Service request, few days later I sent that battery with RMA form attached to service in Germany. On 1st of September I have received a package, which contained a Phantom 4 battery, but a different one - it's serial number was different) - that battery was also damaged, it won't turn on. I have sent email that describes the problem - that support service sent me wrong battery. They asked me to send back that battery one more time, also adding a new request no. #279410.

Until now, I have no battery - tomorrow I'm going on vacation and my drone (which I bought just for vacation recording) is useless. I spent a lot of money on something that right now is useless. I have sent them a lot of emails, really - lot of ! And nobody answers to them - their replies has never been related to the subject. I am also very surprised that on Zen Desk website request status all the time appears as solved, which of course is not true.

I have expected, that company such as DJI will have a superior customer support - what a disappointment. Maybe now someone will help me - service hold my battery for over a month !?!
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Maciej, really sorry for your unpleasant experience, we will help you escalate this case.
2016-9-13
Use props
4bauDHrHYgWy
New

hi
i bought a new dji ronin m battery and is not charging i try 2 different chargers and still nothing and is happening two my 2 batteries
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

4bauDHrHYgWy Posted at 2016-9-14 19:37
hi
i bought a new dji ronin m battery and is not charging i try 2 different chargers and still nothi ...

Sorry about it, the battery may have died during transportation.

Please contact the seller to see if you can get a direct exchange, or email support@dji.com to send it in. Thank you.
2016-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules