Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RTMP streaming
5217 8 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
t5YpLGmu84sL
New

Ireland

Hi Guys,

is there any resources or info on RTMP streaming option using the Osmo and DJI Go App? Cannot connect to any RMTP server after entering in the URL - just sits on the connecting symbol?

Thanks!
2016-9-13
Use props
jandrade
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9442 ft
United States

Im having the same problem.. my service ( DaCast - requires a log in and password and the custom stream option in the DJI Go app doesn't support those fields. HELP US DJI!!1
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your feedback, I'll look into this issue. Meanwhile, you can stick to Facebook or Youtube streaming
2016-9-14
Use props
alvintoro

Not sure about the password but make sure the stream name follows the URL and is separated with a /
2016-9-15
Use props
tylai
New

Taiwan

Hi,guys,I am from TAIWAN .Please allow me ask one question that how to  live to Ustream with osmo x3?I have Ustream rtmp URL and the Stream Key,but I don't know how to utilize ?I found there has a rtmp setting area but without Stream Key area can be entered. Please help me solve the problem,thanks a lot.
2016-10-22
Use props
jandrade
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9442 ft
United States

nobody is addressing this. we need the ability to log in to the stream.. stream name / password in the case of Dacast.. how do we authenicate if needed?
2017-1-29
Use props
peterla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277743 ft
Australia

Please DJI answer this !!!!
2017-2-16
Use props
Gerda
New

United States

I'm facing the same issue grrr
2017-4-4
Use props
b barris
lvl.1
United States

Gerda Posted at 2017-4-4 13:23
I'm facing the same issue grrr

Hi, Our live streaming app can be made to broadcast to any site, right now it just goes to our own site (www.skytubelive.com) which is in beta testing, our enterprise version will let you broadcast anywhere.  If you use android devices and want to test it out, let me know.
Brian
www.skytubelive.com
www.instagram.com/skytubelive
2017-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules