Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100 questions
1836 4 2016-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samuel40791765
New

Taiwan

Hello, I just discovered the Matrice 100 and there are some questions I’d like to ask:
As far as I know, the Matrice 100 has additional expansion bays which allows me to add my own components and computing boards/microcontroller board. I want to add my own WIFI module, Depth Camera, Infrared Cameraetc. These components are to link with the microcontroller board while the board communicates with the Matrice 100.
Id like to ask:

1. Will the Matrice 100 be able to satisfy my needs?
2.  If it can, what microcontroller board can meet my needs? Where can I buy it or does DJI sell it?
3. Which Depth Cameras & Infrared Cameras be able to link with a computing board? Does DJI sell this stuff?  

​4.  If the Matice 100 doesn’t meet my needs, what kind of UAV will?

2016-9-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since you're using a lot of 3rd party equipment, I cannot guarantee for sure. You can get more information from the Developer team at dev@dji.com or https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/ to see if this system works for you. They also have their own forum.
2016-9-17
Use props
sasankalan
New

Thailand

Hi
We are planning to buy matrice 100 drone for an agricultural application, which will be equipped with a custom camera (Parrot Sequoia). Is it possible to use the drone in DJI GS PRO application without any compatible camera described in the app's page? (as within the application it is possible to give parameters for a custom camera)
Many Thanks

2017-5-11
Use props
dempsey
New
Flight distance : 2293 ft
United States

sasankalan Posted at 2017-5-11 06:42
Hi
We are planning to buy matrice 100 drone for an agricultural application, which will be equipped with a custom camera (Parrot Sequoia). Is it possible to use the drone in DJI GS PRO application without any compatible camera described in the app's page? (as within the application it is possible to give parameters for a custom camera)
Many Thanks

check out the drone made easy MAG100 AGRONAUT AGRICULTURAL DATA SYSTEM
https://www.dronesmadeeasy.com/M ... agronaut_bundle.htm
2017-7-10
Use props
Mr.J
New

Canada

Hi everyone,
we have a "Matrice 100"  , I’m trying to understand if I can use the results of the flights that simulate with SITL(software in the loop) for our drone ?
can I apply the developments that I want to do for the simulated drone  to our drone , regardless of its difference ?
thanks in advance
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules