A3 pro mounting values on m600
5644 6 2016-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneshopcanada
lvl.1

Hello
I am mounting an a3 pro on an m600. The gps positions for mounting and the values to put in assistant software are on the website but there is no values for the imu boxes. What is the point on the imu at which you should measure xyz for the assistant software?  Is it the little arrow that points forward?  And what is the height value. The main imu is - 36 in the assistant software. What is the value for the secondary imus?
2016-9-18
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
I had the same questions myself wehen fitting the pro kit, it would seem you can mount it anywhere refrencing it to the centre of mass where ever that is!!. For the "Z" function I used the gps height measured to the top plate, deducted that height from the shown height on the Assistant2 software of the fitted Gps unit. The resultant was the offset where DJI asumed the cOg was. That was the "Z", "x,y" from the centre of the craft derived by measuring back from the centre of the GPS mast the amount shown in the Assistant2 software.
Second compass also used the same "Z" offset as the IMU.. attached canbus was put inside the top cap to keep the weather out as it has exposed ports, mounted on the LB2 due to lack of space and the IMU was to the rear of the top cover to keep it protected as much as you can. I hope some of thats usefull.

r

IMU location

IMU location

2016-9-21
Use props
kelvinmorton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380436 ft
Australia

I just used this.

A3 Pro Install Values

A3 Pro Install Values
2017-5-19
Use props
pluigi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535226 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Where did you get the picture ?

I'm on the way to install the a3Pro  on my m600 , thank you for posting this informations !

Is any official DJI installation manual available ?

2017-5-19
Use props
kelvinmorton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380436 ft
Australia

pluigi Posted at 2017-5-19 21:54
Where did you get the picture ?

I'm on the way to install the a3Pro  on my m600 , thank you for posting this informations !

To be honest I can't recall! I've been all over the internet trying to find something with more detail on the A3 Pro and came across this - I think it came from the M600 or M600 Pro manual.
2017-5-20
Use props
pluigi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

In this document

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... r_GPS_Module_en.pdf

gps positions are really different.

Can please someone at dji post information on where install gps modules and where to install imus ?

and official values for gps and imu ?
2017-5-20
Use props
pluigi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

any updates from DJI ?
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced