Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
zenmuse xt on osmo
1756 5 2016-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piymamen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

Hola. He leído en un post que estaban pensando en trabajar con Osmo y zenmuse xt. Usted sabe si se puede usar esta configuración? Si esto es cierto cuando estaría disponible ?? He estado probando y cuando conecto xt osmo en el menú FLIR impulsado por ver y tabien puedo tomar fotos y videos que dan el botón correspondiente. sin embargo no puedo ver en la cámara de telemetría pantalla para configurar. las imágenes también vienen de la espalda y no puedo hablar de ellos con el programa FLIR. aver si podemos decir si esta configuración será posible en el corto plazo. muchas gracias
2016-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

English please
2016-9-18
Use props
piymamen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

Hi. I read in a post that were thinking of working with Osmo and zenmuse xt . You know if you can use this configuration ? If this is true when it would be available ?? I've been testing and when I connect xt osmo in the FLIR menu driven tabien I can see and take pictures and videos that give the appropriate button. however I can not see the camera screen to set telemetry . images also come back and I can not discuss them with the FLIR program. aver if we can tell whether this configuration will be possible in the short term. thank you very much
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

piymamen@gmail. Posted at 2016-9-21 15:39
Hi. I read in a post that were thinking of working with Osmo and zenmuse xt . You know if you can us ...

Hi, zenmuse XT doesn't work on Osmo.
2016-9-21
Use props
fans765671e5
New
United States

Will there be future support or is that planned? I am getting a zenmuse XT and this would be extremely useful!

Thanks
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans765671e5 Posted at 2017-10-16 08:26
Will there be future support or is that planned? I am getting a zenmuse XT and this would be extremely useful!

Thanks

Sorry that we don't have this plan at the moment.
2017-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules