Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Parameters After Updating Ronin M
2862 7 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
syahidan.tamim
New

After updating my firmware there are new values in the motor menu in the Ronin Assistant namely "Strength", "Outfilter" and "Control". Where can I get some information about what these new settings do?

Thx,
Dan

2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Both strength and outfilter work to enhance stiffness. You would adjust the strength if you're experiencing attitude error and outfilter helps reduct high frequency vibrations. Under normal circumstances, you would leave them at default settings. As for control, could you please provide a screenshot as to where you find that option?
2016-9-22
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-22 23:13
Both strength and outfilter work to enhance stiffness. You would adjust the strength if you're exper ...

Stiffness, Strength, Outfilter and Control are all in the same place (Motor), so shouldn't need a screenshot to explain. I, too, would like to know more about the subtleties of these settings...
2016-9-26
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

DJI JAMIE
I don't understand what you mean by "attitude errors" .
Does loosing roll during movement qualify as such ?
What would be the logic of the numbers, the default value being 0 of 100 possible.
Tnx
2016-9-26
Use props
Could someone from DJI please get back to us with some detailed explanations of what these parameters do and how to use them? They are obviously important to the setup and yet there is no explanation anywhere which is very unhelpful.
2016-10-9
Use props
ajweber1980
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306716 ft
United States

yeah i second what simon has just stated
2016-10-9
Use props
fans20c7ca9d
lvl.1

Mexico

i too would like a detailed explanation
2016-12-31
Use props
Jeff Brass
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4948 ft
New Zealand

Just received my Ronin M. setting up and find the instructions for the app, the online vid tutorials etc have different settings then the actual app.
well that makes setting up easy...not. Be good if DJI can shed some light on the new settings available
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules