Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Tutorial videos
65779 340 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

No1much Posted at 2016-12-20 14:14
I got a Mavic today, back from RMA. I see it's still wrapped up like a new product with all the new stickers on its sensors... the scuff mark in the back arm is missing... there's a gimbal clamp in the box even though the Mavic already has a gimbal clamp installed. And it has a different serial number than my old one.

This is a different Mavic.

The DJI repair center either repairs or replaces at their discretion.
I'm glad you received your aircraft and the process was smooth.
2016-12-20
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

I flew my new Mavic yesterday, in the cold and wind, over snow, and it still filmed perfectly with no jello effect whatsoever.

However, in my DJI Go 4 app, it still shows me an Inspire 1 listed among my drones. I don't own one of those, nice as it would be, and have already tried uninstalling DJI Go, clearing all DJI-related files and folders from my phone, and then installing DJI Go 4 from Google Play. As soon as my flight logs synced, it showed me my old Mavic, the new Mavic (listed as "dji aircraft" despite that I named it Strider and it was lsited as such before the flight log sync), and still shows me the imaginary Inspire.

Is there any way to remove that Inspire from my list of drones?
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

No1much Posted at 2016-12-22 09:05
I flew my new Mavic yesterday, in the cold and wind, over snow, and it still filmed perfectly with no jello effect whatsoever.

However, in my DJI Go 4 app, it still shows me an Inspire 1 listed among my drones. I don't own one of those, nice as it would be, and have already tried uninstalling DJI Go, clearing all DJI-related files and folders from my phone, and then installing DJI Go 4 from Google Play. As soon as my flight logs synced, it showed me my old Mavic, the new Mavic (listed as "dji aircraft" despite that I named it Strider and it was lsited as such before the flight log sync), and still shows me the imaginary Inspire.

Was any of your devices ever connected to an Inspire?
If not then I don't know why a Inspire would show up as one of your aircraft.
2016-12-22
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 00:25
Was any of your devices ever connected to an Inspire?
If not then I don't know why a Inspire would show up as one of your aircraft.

I've never even seen an Inspire in person, and am the only person I even know locally who flies DJI drones. It's very strange... I don't know when the Inspire showed up in my app exactly.
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

No1much Posted at 2016-12-22 09:54
I've never even seen an Inspire in person, and am the only person I even know locally who flies DJI drones. It's very strange... I don't know when the Inspire showed up in my app exactly.

I'm not sure why.
2016-12-22
Use props
fans2b0eac94
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166476 ft
South Africa

Just received my Mavic here in South Africa, truly an amazing drone. So impressed with the technology!
2016-12-25
Use props
M Cubed Media
lvl.3
South Africa

Just received my Mavic here in South Africa, loving everything about it and love the technology!
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

M Cubed Media Posted at 2016-12-26 02:05
Just received my Mavic here in South Africa, loving everything about it and love the technology!

That's great, glad you are enjoying it. Fly safe and make sure you understand all the features.
2016-12-25
Use props
M Cubed Media
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-25 11:03
That's great, glad you are enjoying it. Fly safe and make sure you understand all the features.

Thank you , learning new things on every flight! It is an amazing drone!
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

M Cubed Media Posted at 2017-1-2 06:34
Thank you , learning new things on every flight! It is an amazing drone!

That it is indeed, enjoy and fly safe.
2017-1-2
Use props
AntonAc
lvl.1

Russia

Hi guys. My Mavic just don't see GPS at all.... I'm struggling with it 2 days so far but it's a bit headake for me now.
All connected and upgraded. Reseted to factory settings.

1. Compass calibrated = Status Normal
2. IMU Calibrated well.
3. VPS calibrated well.

As a result - Atti mode indoors and OUTDOORS. No GPS signal at all!
Can't start motors and have message "Take-ooff failed", "Navigation system error Check redundancy State".

Where is the problem?  Please help!
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

AntonAc Posted at 2017-1-11 09:41
Hi guys. My Mavic just don't see GPS at all.... I'm struggling with it 2 days so far but it's a bit headake for me now.
All connected and upgraded. Reseted to factory settings.

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Can you connect the aircraft to the Assistant2 and restore the factory settings.
2017-1-11
Use props
AntonAc
lvl.1

Russia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-11 09:48
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Can you connect the aircraft to the Assistant2 and restore the factory settings.

Hello, Ken.
Unfortunately factory settings restored. Found topic with same problem, but no answer threre also. Link http://forum.dji.com/thread-76666-1-1.html
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

AntonAc Posted at 2017-1-12 04:17
Hello, Ken.
Unfortunately factory settings restored. Found topic with same problem, but no answer threre also. Link http://forum.dji.com/thread-76666-1-1.html

OK, if all the troubleshooting steps have not resolved it then please contact support and send the aircraft in for repair.
When you get a case#, please post it here.I'm sorry we couldn't resolve it by restoring factory settings or refreshing/downgrading the firmware.
2017-1-12
Use props
AntonAc
lvl.1

Russia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-12 07:45
OK, if all the troubleshooting steps have not resolved it then please contact support and send the aircraft in for repair.
When you get a case#, please post it here.I'm sorry we couldn't resolve it by restoring factory settings or refreshing/downgrading the firmware.

Ken, case number is REQUEST #393618.
Thanks.
2017-1-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

AntonAc Posted at 2017-1-14 00:04
Ken, case number is REQUEST #393618.
Thanks.

Ok, after sending it in they will repair it.
2017-1-14
Use props
mgf
New

United States

grangerfx@gmail Posted at 2016-9-27 10:21
Does the "24 cores" refer to the CPU or the GPU? That's pretty impressive if it is the CPU. Is it one CPU with 24 cores or 3 8 core processors or what?

24 processors - and it still can't tell me I set my camera up wrong.
2017-2-1
Use props
CHEOLK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5299 ft
Singapore

Can I leave the bubble cover [lens] on to fly?
2017-12-26
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

CHEOLK Posted at 2017-12-26 18:00
Can I leave the bubble cover [lens] on to fly?

You can, but it is definitely not recommended. There is a small fan in the drone who needs the air the gimbal cover will limit if it's on. In other words, flying with the cover on will reduce the cooling of the electronics in the drone, which of course should not happen.

However, if you choose to fly with the gimbal cover on, at least remember to remove the gimbal bracket (lock). It must ALWAYS be removed before the drone is switched on and must not be reinstalled before the drone is switched off.
2017-12-26
Use props
fans31eec432
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63369 ft
United States

With the Base Mavic Air2, is the battery charger included? Can you use the Mavic pro charging hub?
2020-4-28
Use props
giuseppe.velard
lvl.1
Italy

I have a problem with my new Redmi Note 8 Pro mobile phone. By connecting it to the DJI Mavic Pro radio control, the mobile phone starts charging which takes from the battery of the radio control which completely discharges in about twenty minutes. Can it be remedied in some way?
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules