Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Introducing DJI's brand new drone, the Mavic Pro!
56316 325 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

I can't wait to get mine!
2016-10-19
Use props
peekarwee
lvl.1

Singapore

Dronez Posted at 2016-10-20 11:36
I can't wait to get mine!

Well, the truth is, you HAVE to wait.
2016-10-19
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why would anyone be so stupid as to order a Mavic Pro until you start shipping them?

DJI needs to try a little honesty with its customers instead of taking their money under false pretences...
2016-10-20
Use props
did u see it?
lvl.3
United States

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-20 05:03
Why would anyone be so stupid as to order a Mavic Pro until you start shipping them?

DJI needs to t ...

Surprisingly many want it ASAP. It's the best time to make aerials in northern hemisphere. I would even sign up for beta testing if that helped...
2016-10-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

did u see it? Posted at 2016-10-20 20:18
Surprisingly many want it ASAP. It's the best time to make aerials in northern hemisphere. I would ...

That's correct, many people want to be the first to get a new product, I very much want the Mavic too and I preordered as well.
Sometimes there are delays, and this happens to be one of them. I can promise you that DJI had every intention to start shipping the Mavics on the 15th.
2016-10-20
Use props
Dronez
lvl.4
United States

peekarwee Posted at 2016-10-20 02:30
Well, the truth is, you HAVE to wait.

I'm ok with it. As long as it gets here before the first snowfall I'll be ok.
2016-10-20
Use props
billytheboy
New

United Kingdom

razorseal@gmail Posted at 2016-9-28 13:34
Lots of haters here. I'm not seeing any reason to get a p4 over this. At first I was thinking keepin ...

+1. I bought the bebop as a starter drone to practise with but that all its good for. I'm sure it's fine for amateurs and anyone who is blind but it's not a good camera platform. Mavic is the perfect platform for semi professional photography for those of us who don't want to carry bulky kit. Spot on dji! Roll on November
2016-10-20
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dronez Posted at 2016-10-20 21:55
I'm ok with it. As long as it gets here before the first snowfall I'll be ok.

Too late.  It already started to snow in Tahoe.  Unfortunately, they are predicting a light snowfall year.
2016-10-20
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

meanwhile it's 92 degrees in LA.....
2016-10-20
Use props
PILkc6AD5SEz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212608 ft
  • >>>

Will there be any notifications on this forum as to when the Mavic will actually arrive Stateside?
2016-10-20
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

When we know we will let everyone know.
2016-10-20
Use props
Dronez
lvl.4
United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-20 18:46
Too late.  It already started to snow in Tahoe.  Unfortunately, they are predicting a light snowfa ...

I'm in VA and it was 80' today. I've got a little time.
2016-10-20
Use props
cbyrne
lvl.1

Ireland

Now Shipping  {:4_181:} {:4_181:}

http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/mavic-pro-shipping-update

Dear Customers,
DJI is pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting today.
As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.
We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Yes. We have started shipment for the first batch of Mavic orders.
2016-10-21
Use props
banned
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Store Posted at 2016-10-21 13:02
Yes. We have started shipment for the first batch of Mavic orders.

And to which Point in time ordering lasts the first Batch? And all or only standalone and not fly more Combos? THanks
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

banned Posted at 2016-10-21 19:04
And to which Point in time ordering lasts the first Batch? And all or only standalone and not fly  ...

Orders that will be shipped out within these two days will receive update in their DJI account.  standalone Mavic and Mavic combo are in the same queque. Thanks.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Dear Customers,
DJI is pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting today.
As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.
We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Adam Najberg
DJI
2016-10-21
Use props
banned
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Store Posted at 2016-10-21 13:08
Orders that will be shipped out within these two days will receive update in their DJI account.  s ...

Thank you!
2016-10-21
Use props
Great_Cookie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391512 ft
Malaysia

Truly happy for everyone that has received their confirmations and those that will receive their "recious" over the next few days.

It's amazing how one broadcast can change the entire tone of the forum. Hopefully now we can get back to what brings all us 'hobbyists' together. The love of Photography and Flying!

To everyone who will take delivery of their Mavics in the near future: Fly it in good health! And may it always return home to roost!
2016-10-21
Use props
0MZh8Q4PjfFN
lvl.1

United States

Is there any word on when the second batch will be sent out?
2016-10-21
Use props
ckWXvnDjk9Ck
New

United States

Haven't got status update for first batch in my account

2016-10-21
Use props
oxk2teY7bvMx
New

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-10-21 19:08

Dear Customers,

My order wen through on the 28th and i am yet to receive this update. Really bad first experience with DJI's service and clarity surrounding the release
2016-10-21
Use props
laketravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7211 ft
United States

oxk2teY7bvMx Posted at 2016-10-21 13:51
My order wen through on the 28th and i am yet to receive this update. Really bad first experience  ...

If it makes you feel any better, there are plenty of us who ordered right after the announcement, or at least as soon as we could given that DJI's servers were majorly overwhelmed and it took a few hours of trying.  Anyhow, I ordered on the 27th and haven't been updated yet.  HOWEVER, be glad they were delayed.  If you go to the Downloads page you'll see the "just released" firmware changes and there were a couple of very important fixes.  I'd rather have DJI be as sure as they can (and I'm sure they would too) that as many bugs are zapped as possible.  Smile... it'll be worth it!!!
2016-10-21
Use props
QERNFaAUm8d5
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-21
Use props
fgpaz13
lvl.1
Singapore

Same here ordered on the 27th and still no update on the status.
2016-10-21
Use props
NiFXzu5ebJlr
New

United States

Apple Store pickup now says Dec 14
IMG_0705.PNG
2016-10-21
Use props
djholt
lvl.4
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-10-21 19:08
standalone Mavic and Mavic combo are in the same queque.

This appears to be false information. I would like to challenge this and request my order be shipped with the others, as promised here and so many times before.
2016-10-22
Use props
aethernex
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-10-21 07:08
Orders that will be shipped out within these two days will receive update in their DJI account.  s ...

Like djholt has stated, this doesn't appear to be accurate and I'd request that my order also be put into the same queue. At the very least I'd like to have my drone shipped first, followed by accessories when available if this is not the case.
2016-10-22
Use props
megajustice
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404386 ft
  • >>>
Armenia

DJI has a very passionate community and thier communication has been great IMO. I ordered on the 27th and just got confirmation it arrives Wednesday. Relax, they will be in your hands shortly.

I'd hate to be working at FedEx in Shenzen right now.
2016-10-23
Use props
imac12
lvl.1

United States

megajustice Posted at 2016-10-24 12:06
DJI has a very passionate community and thier communication has been great IMO. I ordered on the 27t ...

Unless you are one of the unfortunate few who have ordered the premium combo deal in which DJI happily takes your money and refuses to say anything to anybody about when you might see it...
2016-10-24
Use props
vr2vfs
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-10-25
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you updates when we had new information to share.

We’d like to let you know that Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are now shipping. Please check your order status online for updates.

We know you’re eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air. We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen. Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Sincerely,
Adam Najberg
2016-10-25
Use props
WillBapta
lvl.3

United States

Finally shipping. Wow that was long
2016-10-25
Use props
rsmith88
lvl.1

United States

AMAZON PRIME just has to be the worst reseller for DJI. Now they are saying that it's not to be released until December 1. I ordered mine since October 12th
2016-10-25
Use props
usercab59e9b7d
New

Spain

Newbie phantom 3 standard first time

I guess that I have to update the firmware but then he asked me to connect to the Phantom when I connect to the Phantom he tells me that he cannot update because it's not connected to the Wi-Fi so if I do connect to the Wi-Fi then it fails to download.

My main problem is that I can not get  GPS but then after several times I tried to get GPS position in the map  and then there is not available signal on the Phantom
"GPS signal lost"

2016-10-25
Use props
Joseph Bobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-30 18:44
Again, when focused properly, it will produce sharp videos as this one that was posted earlier.

h ...

Thanks DJI-Ken, certainly not fair for DJI to get knocked performance wise when it comes to lack of knowledge operator wise. Looking forward to getting my hands on a Mavic Pro, certainly worth the wait. Well done and hats off to the DJI team for sure!
2016-10-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joseph Bobowicz Posted at 2016-10-26 06:03
Thanks DJI-Ken, certainly not fair for DJI to get knocked performance wise when it comes to lack o ...

Thank you very much and we really appreciate the kind words.
And the Mavic is your fun hobbyist aircraft. If you are working doing Hollywood movies, get a M600/Ronin MX and a Red camera.
The Mavic is an incredible aircraft that takes amazing photos/videos for it's form factor.
2016-10-25
Use props
Zc4nW8WAYWvI
lvl.4

United States

rsmith88 Posted at 2016-10-25 14:17
AMAZON PRIME just has to be the worst reseller for DJI. Now they are saying that it's not to be rele ...

Are they saying that about your order, or for the product (if you were to order now)...  
2016-10-25
Use props
wrexallen
New

United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-25 06:11
Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you  ...

I'm calling ****.  Edited for language.  WE will not tolorate that here.  This is a family friendly forum.  TE.
2016-10-25
Use props
Hitch
New

Switzerland

Well I ordered mine the first day it was announced and it is on status "fully paid" "pending" - It is one month now you are taking the interest - good move!  
If the first batch is being shipped and I am not considered but I ordered the first day - how many are in the first batch? 50?
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules