Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care and exchanged drone
805 3 2016-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
r.d.weiner
lvl.1

I'm hoping someone from DJI will see this and help me out.

I bought a P3S and crashed it after about a month.  It crashed really hard and I didn't have DJI Care and I don't think it's worth fixing so I bought a new drone.

So, on Septemeber 21 I bought a new drone.  I bought DJI Care the same day.  I updated firmware, calibrated everything, charged up my two batteries from the previous drone and also charged the battery that came with the new drone.  I flew around for a while on the two 'old' batteries but when I put the new battery in the aircraft it said "ruptured cell."

The next day I chatted with online support who told me to return the drone where I bought it and exchange it for a new one.  I did that and then realized my DJI Care was bound to the returened drone's serial numbers (aircraft s/n and gimbal s/n).  I chatted with online support again and was told to e-mail djicare@dji.com.  So on the evening of September 22nd I e-mailed djicare@dji.com asking what I should do to get DJI Care transferred to the exchanged aircraft and I never received a reply.

Today I again chatted with online support who again told me to e-mail DJI Care and ask to have my agreement bound with the new serial numbers.  I did that a few minutes ago.  I don't expect someone to drop what they are doing and deal with my problem but I am posting here since my last e-mail was unanswered.

I'm very unhappy right now - the weather is beautiful and I want to fly my drone and get shots of the leaves changing colors.  I would have been happy to send the battery back to DJI for replacement since i already had two other batteries but was forced to return the whole aircraft, controller, battery...everything in the box....for an exchange.

Here I sit 8 days later with an aircraft I won't fly until it is bound to my DJI Crae agreement and nobody replied to my first e-mail.  Hopefully someone will reply to the second.

2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Ranen
DJI team
Flight distance : 191562 ft
Hong Kong

Hi R.D., we'd like to help. What email address did you use to contact DJI care? Our DJI Care support team will respond to you inquiry ASAP. Thanks for your patience, sorry for the delay.
2016-9-30
Use props
r.d.weiner
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ranen Posted at 2016-9-30 21:55
Hi R.D., we'd like to help. What email address did you use to contact DJI care? Our DJI Care support ...

Sorry for the late reply but THANK YOU!  A few hours after I posted here I got a reply to my original e-mail as well as the second e-mail I sent.

Today I noticed I received an e-mail saying my DJI Care was transferred to the new aircraft and I powered the new one up for the first time a few minutes ago and am upgrading firmware (beep beep beep beep beep beep beep AHHHHHHH lol).

I hope you all enjoyed your time off during your National Holiday!
2016-10-9
Use props
r.d.weiner
lvl.1

United States

r.d.weiner Posted at 2016-10-9 19:39
Sorry for the late reply but THANK YOU!  A few hours after I posted here I got a reply to my origi ...

LOL, the beeping is coming from the controller - I linked my original controller from aircraft 1 (the crashed and dead one) and it's almost out of power.  That's why it's yelling t me
2016-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules