an incident with the phantom 4
1710 5 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
js2alien
lvl.1

Hi. In early August I had an incident with the phantom 4.DJI support service sent me the RMA form and asked me to send them my drone. 1 September it was received by the service support. Since then, the repair status has not changed. My emails to support service is not responding. While talking about the period of repair in 15 - 20 working days. Sorry for my english.
My Repair Tracking Number is 1608183QA-1586
2016-10-3
Use props
iuliant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86070 ft
Romania

they have the crappiest services and customer care, i'm with my drone in service for a month now and they tell me that they do not have spare parts and waiting for a China Shipment.. really? shitty services, i will write on every forum about their crappy services and also vlog about this so people can avoid their sh*t... it's a shame. hope you'll get your drone soon.
2016-10-3
Use props
js2alien
lvl.1

Today I finally answered my emails. And yes, they have no parts and they are waiting for delivery from China. This is despite the fact that there should be a complete replacement drone. I love this brand's products for a long time, but first time dealing with their service, and it's not the best experience.
2016-10-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Kyrgyzstan

Sorry for your experience with DJI support. It's been escalated. We are looking in this issue right now. Our colleagues will come up with resolution very soon. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2016-10-4
Use props
iuliant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86070 ft
Romania

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-10-4 14:48
Sorry for your experience with DJI support. It's been escalated. We are looking in this issue right  ...

hey Tim, i'm in the same situation here, so just so i know, for an incompatible camera threading, clearly a factory issue, how long should i wait for the damn camera to be replaced? man you sell 1000$ dollar products, i was expecting some quality, or maybe some customer service .. but looks like you just sell toys, broken ones straight from China...
2016-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

iuliant Posted at 2016-10-4 22:40
hey Tim, i'm in the same situation here, so just so i know, for an incompatible camera threading,  ...

Hello iuliant, that part is being dispatched recently, sorry that we could not confirm the certain time at this moment, but we will let you or your dealer know the status in about every three working days. We will arrange the repair once it's done. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, thank for your patience and support.
2016-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules