Payment Reviewing?
1738 4 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cEQqQiwSZaN0
lvl.2

United States

Hi,
I ordered a Mavic on the 30th. The order still says reviewing. Is this normal? This is my first order from DJI so not sure what to expect. I emailed the sales support email address but have not had a reply.

Any suggestions from the DJI people?

Thanks
2016-10-3
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Normally it's unusual, but Oct 1st-7th is China's national holiday, so it makes sense then. They'll respond to your email.
2016-10-4
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-4 10:58
Normally it's unusual, but Oct 1st-7th is China's national holiday, so it makes sense then. They'll  ...

Hi DJI Thor , when does the Mavic start shipping ?
Thank you
2016-10-4
Use props
Blade Breaker 7
lvl.2

United States

nomad65 Posted at 2016-10-4 18:36
Hi DJI Thor , when does the Mavic start shipping ?
Thank you

Just got a reply from them and it answers my question. Copied it below for you all if it helps. I was mostly just confused on the payment reviewing the way it was worded. Thanks

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
I am very pleased to help you.

Your order has passed the review process.
Since Mavic Pro is a very new product, there are many orders for it . It is hard for us
to tell you the accurate shipping date for this order. Right now it is estimated that
shipping for Mavic pre-orders begins from Mid October on first come first served basis.
And the shipping estimation is subject to change.

Even though we are not sure of the time, we will keep you updated by email.
Also, you are free to cancel your order and get a full refund before it is shipped. In case that you find any local stores which have this product in stock, you can still cancel your order with us.

Your kind patience would be much appreciated.
Should there be anything else I can do for you, please just let me know.
We are always an email away.
Have a great day!

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2016-10-4
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Blade Breaker 7 Posted at 2016-10-4 13:06
Just got a reply from them and it answers my question. Copied it below for you all if it helps. I  ...

As usual with DJI responses , clear as mud , but thanks for sharing Blade Breaker 7 .
2016-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules