DJI KEN
12Next >
4035 56 2016-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smstagar15
lvl.2

Wow this is the 2nd post as the other was deleted... I wanted to personally thank DJI KEN as A LOT of you should that have had problems...Things actually start getting taken care of when he involves himself in the situation....Im sure there will be many more posting to this if it isnt deleted as well! AGAIN THANKS Bro!
2016-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yeah he's certainly the main man.
2016-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your other post was not deleted
2016-10-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I personally can say Thank You to DJI-Ken myself. He has stepped up and gone above his normal call of duty, assisting many members here.
Yes, he should be commended and praised daily, for his awesome positive actively, representing us, to the higher ups.

He has helped me, here and away from this forum, so I can certainly vouch for him on several levels.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-4
Use props
punchbuggy0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yeah, been reading many of these and note that Ken has been quick to pick up issues - especially when dodgy RMAs are involved.

That being noted, it would be criminal if DJI-Natalia and James aren't recognised too (and apologies if I missed any others). The DJI team up here do a great job helping out with issues and sometimes managing some unrealistic expectations. It's really good to see an active online support presence like this.

Well done DJI team.
2016-10-4
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

Yes, we are very fortunate to have a very capable team here to help us out of problems we cannot fix ourselves.  Mahalo to the DJI Forum Team!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-4
Use props
Alberto Pasian
lvl.2

Italy

Yep, thanks Ken and all the team!
2016-10-4
Use props
RemusE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145869 ft
Sweden

Yes indeed, thanks Ken and all the ppl in DJI team
2016-10-5
Use props
smstagar15
lvl.2

Well he just personally jumped into mine..They initially denied my claim by making something up and then he went and took care of it...I can only speak for Ken as no others tried on my fix!
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

WOW, I was sick yesterday so I'm just seeing this.
Thank you so very much and I really really appreciate it.
I love DJI products and really enjoy supporting them so it makes my job easier.And al the DJI employees here should be appreciated as they are trying their hardest to answer your questions and try to assist with issues like RMA's as well.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-5 00:49
Yeah he's certainly the main man.

Thank you very much for that.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-5 01:11
I personally can say Thank You to DJI-Ken myself. He has stepped up and gone above his normal call o ...

Thank's buddy, I really do appreciate it.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

punchbuggy0 Posted at 2016-10-5 10:11
Yeah, been reading many of these and note that Ken has been quick to pick up issues - especially whe ...

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
And yes, if the user is being friendly and trying to get a warranty repair I will totally go to bat for them and several times have been able to get their repair covered and that makes me happy
And yes, all the DJI tech support people should be appreciated.
We don't only work here, but on Facebook, Twitter, RC Groups, and other Social Media as well.

I love DJI products so it's really easy trying to help everyone as I really enjoy it
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-10-5 14:37
Aloha,

Yes, we are very fortunate to have a very capable team here to help us out of problems  ...

Aloha Ceteman, I always enjoy your topics.
Drone On
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Alberto Pasian Posted at 2016-10-5 14:43
Yep, thanks Ken and all the team!

Thank you very much.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RemusE Posted at 2016-10-5 19:12
Yes indeed, thanks Ken and all the ppl in DJI team

Thank you and we all do appreciate it.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

smstagar15 Posted at 2016-10-5 20:49
Well he just personally jumped into mine..They initially denied my claim by making something up and  ...

For all issues and you guys come here and are friendly and cooperative, I will go out of my way to help you as much as I can.
And I really do appreciate you and those who come here and being courteous when things go wrong.
It makes our job easier.
2016-10-5
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guys, i heard you.  i appreciate what Ken has done as part of the DJI support team.  I look forward to him continuing to support our users.  This is his passion and not just a job.  +1 Ken.
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-10-5 09:51
Guys, i heard you.  i appreciate what Ken has done as part of the DJI support team.  I look forward  ...

Tahoe-Ed, It would be nice if you made an appearance here more often. You are missed and we look forward to your wise and trusted input also.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-5
Use props
Heniek W
lvl.2

Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-5 11:56
Tahoe-Ed, It would be nice if you made an appearance here more often. You are missed and we look f ...

who is Ken and what does he do ?
2016-10-5
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Heniek W Posted at 2016-10-5 14:12

He is no one and does nothing.  He is a mythical customer support person who actually gets things done for us.  No one has ever seen him.  He is like God.

2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-10-5 12:35
He is no one and does nothing.  He is a mythical customer support person who actually gets things  ...

Yes, DJI-Ken, a mystic creature, if invisible force, vowing to reap favor for the good and all deserving folks in here...
The DJI powers that be, bow their heads, in honor of his gracious company, and are thankful he even exists, for all of our benefit.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Heniek W Posted at 2016-10-5 12:12

He has a magic wand, and swami powers. He floats in mid air, and grins down upon us, and is carefree as he walks upon the still water.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-5
Use props
Heniek W
lvl.2

Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-5 13:24
He has a magic wand, and swami powers. He floats in mid air, and grins down upon us, and is carefr ...

hahahaha , that's funny , you really got me there...,
I thought you were serious for a moment... this is ducky !
a DJI tooth Fairy , I got it.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 01:56
Tahoe-Ed, It would be nice if you made an appearance here more often. You are missed and we look f ...

Ed is extremely busy testing new products, providing support on Facebook, Twitter, RC Groups and other Social Media including the DJI Forum.
He is spread very thin does spend time here.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Heniek W Posted at 2016-10-6 02:12

I am a full time DJI support tech providing technical assistance in this forum, Facebook, and other social media.
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-10-6 02:35
He is no one and does nothing.  He is a mythical customer support person who actually gets things  ...

Very niceee
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 03:20
Yes, DJI-Ken, a mystic creature, if invisible force, vowing to reap favor for the good and all dese ...

Why thank you sir.
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

That's Kind Sir. J/K Just telling it like it is. & eh, you all know, it's been a distinct pleasure for me, associating with such fine, upstanding people, in this forum. The drifters come and go, but them regular folks, and you know your ranks and standings.
Why yes, we are lucky or simply bought our drone, smart.
Having this Phantom 3 Pro' that continues to behave, has been a huge delight in my life.
Attending that DJI First Pilot Experience, taught me what to expect, and it has been a pleasant journey, ever since.
My only real gripe, in the very early days, can be read about, in my first posts here, in the awesome forum.
It was that initial waiting period, before our orders were shipped up to the Great Hobbies warehouse in Mississauga Ont.
Those long slow churning weeks, turned into nearly two dreary months, & of summer too, speeding past us.
That was awful, but it turned out great, I was fortunate to get one of the vast Majority of awesome, trouble free models. Oh & eh, still no shell cracks. Horizon had been spot on, and only my-own simple errors ever got in the way... Haha

If you can't see me smile within the lines of these numerous posts, then you need new bifocals.

We are all lucky, to have such a positive force amongst us, working for us, & in our favor.
Where would we all be, without that awesome influence? I nearly shudder to consider the outcome... ;-)

RedHotPoker

2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 04:26
That's Kind Sir. J/K Just telling it like it is. & eh, you all know, it's been a distinct pleasure ...

I'm sorry you had to wait that long, I hope their there is not shipping issues with the Mavic, hopefully not but this aircraft is by far DJI's most popular and the preorders may be in the several hundreds of thousands.
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-5 14:52
I'm sorry you had to wait that long, I hope their there is not shipping issues with the Mavic, hop ...

The Pusher... Do you know Steppenwolf music? Ha
I'm sure Mavic will be a most popular item, and lucky it was created, just in time for pre Christmas 2016 orders. ;-)
It will be interesting to note how roll out goes. Will there be delays and minor glitches as before, within the present system? I will check out a unit when ever they show up here. Surely they will be available at all numerous outlets again.
There must be ten different store chains in Edmonton alone, that carry DJI drones and the optional particulars associated.
It will be around a long while too...

RedHotPoker
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 05:42
The Pusher... Do you know Steppenwolf music? Ha
I'm sure Mavic will be a most popular item, and lu ...

Just wait for that lucky day when you see one in your local DJI dealer and when you hold it in your hand you just may start drooling and can't get your credit card out of your wallet fast enough !
The Mavic is truly in that incredible
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-5 15:46
Just wait for that lucky day when you see one in your local DJI dealer and when you hold it in you ...

Persuasive aren't you? I bet you could sell candy canes at the diabetic clinic!! Haha
Yes, it will be interesting to have and hold one, like a bar of 24K bullion. Heavy, but so shiny, and able.
Where do the Lume Cubes clip on? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 05:51
Persuasive aren't you? I bet you could sell candy canes at the diabetic clinic!! Haha
Yes, it will  ...

Unfortunately no Lume Cube mount. But when they finally get their hands on one, maybe
Although I can't see where you would attach a bracket.
This thing is so small, I'm trying to figure out where one would mount a Trackimo.
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-5 15:55
Unfortunately no Lume Cube mount. But when they finally get their hands on one, maybe
Although  ...

How heavy or light I meant, is a Trackimo unit? What about some industrial strength double sided sticky foam? Same as how we mount the smaller receivers and other electronics to the heli models, that aren't "zipped" onto the frame.

Velcro is also a wonderfully multi-useful invention. And comes in military strengths that will have you 'horsing' on it to separate the two halves... Use your left brain when in a quandary, or dilemma. Haha
Ah, or are you a Southpaw, creative thinker?
'Poke' around in the wife's sewing basket for further ideas. You aren't married to the job here, are you? Chuckles
I often wondered about inventing a Velcro attached metal zipper. In case of Emergency, Rip Away... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 06:24
How heavy or light I meant, is a Trackimo unit? What about some industrial strength double sided st ...

The Trackimo only weights a little more than an ounce.
I'm sure that would work for the Trackimo and Lume Cubes. I used to use this on my race cars for mounting cameras on the roof and in wheel wells. Super strong stuff.
https://www.amazon.com/3M-Dual-L ... tener/dp/B007OXK1AK
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-5 20:08
The Trackimo only weights a little more than an ounce.
I'm sure that would work for the Trackimo a ...

So a Trackimo is light enough to attach it, and forget about it.
That product is only a Velcro rip off. Probably not a surprise to you though. ;-)
Same difference, works similarly. I would be quite confident in utilizing it...

FYEO:
I just got word, that they are considering a new design bracket/device to hold Lume Cube LED's on a Mavic drone.
Those aluminum housing are coming soon, not that you could miss this: http://forum.dji.com/thread-65593-1-1.html

RedHotPoker

2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-6 10:22
So a Trackimo is light enough to attach it, and forget about it.
That product is only a Velcro rip ...

Yes, the Trackimo is very light (feels like a BIC lighter)
And that 3m fastening strip is way stronger than velcro by far.
I'd like to see what Lume Cube comes up with, It may be some time as they have to wait to get their Mavic.
2016-10-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-5 20:26
And that 3m fastening strip is way stro ...

3M have plenty of products that were similar to other earlier designs, by others.  
It's a different but simple hook n loop stuff. Just their proprietary version. It can be purchased in several grades of holding strength.
The Mavic was already shown to everyone, who was lucky enough to have visited the Drone Convention last month...
So yes, They are already diligently working on a convenient system, that will hopefully be available, & please you DJI folks as well. ;-)

All in good time. First, them awesome cages for coloured filters or gels.

RedHotPoker

2016-10-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-5 16:26
And that 3m fastening strip is way stro ...

Aloha Ken,

Just zip-tie them to the Mavic front legs like headlamps.  It will look wicked!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-5
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules