Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mode 4 flight remote configs
2817 8 2016-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSpbkilcBHiD
lvl.1

Hey Folks,

i´m from germany and i have to excuse for my bad english :-)

I´m 28 years old and consider myself old, as i learnd to fly aircrafts in Mode 4. My question is: Does anyone know about the possibilities of a mode 4 setup in the dji GO APP?

I saw some videos and red some threads about manipulating the RC-Controller to get Mode 4 out of Mode 2, but why doesn´t dji simply add the mode 4 in their firmware? I saw that mode 3 already made its way into the GO App.

Do you guys think mode 4 is coming? I already orderd my mavic pro, but even as i am abled to fly mode 2 i consider myself to fly proffessional only in mode 4. It´s been a too long time i have flewn in mode 4 to now simply change to mode 2^^

Can´t wait about your thoughts.

2016-10-4
Use props
hungdang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi RSpbkik
You can use custom option to set the stick mode

Regards
2016-10-4
Use props
RSpbkilcBHiD
lvl.1

hungdang Posted at 2016-10-5 09:02
Hi RSpbkik
You can use custom option to set the stick mode

thank you for your quick responce. I couldn´t find informations about that.

can you tell where i can read about that, or see a tutorial video?

Thanks
2016-10-5
Use props
RSpbkilcBHiD
lvl.1

RSpbkilcBHiD Posted at 2016-10-5 23:33
thank you for your quick responce. I couldn´t find informations about that.

can you tell where i  ...

http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... -stick-modes.67848/

I found a thread. Thanks
2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

There Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3, and custom. So in customer you can set the sticks to your liking.
2016-10-5
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My Phantom 4 and my Inspire when I had it both have the custom stick set up and I reverse the rudder control. its querky for sure but I learned how to fly scale RC helicopters this way and was very happy that you can do this within the DJI Go App with no issues at all.
2016-10-5
Use props
FlyLight
lvl.3

Australia

So can the sticks be physically reversed as well, and set up for Mode 1 (i.e throttle and roll on right stick)? I've been flying RC for 35 years (in Australia- predominantly Mode 1) and find that ingrained muscle memory and neural patterning is very hard to undo after so long! I know Mode 2 makes more sense (especially when I've done some flying in real heli's) but it's tough to learn new tricks at this age!
2016-10-8
Use props
Yves Mattle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74944 ft
Switzerland

Dear Dji, are there any updates? for mode 4 pilots?
2022-9-25
Use props
fans8163b656
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364577 ft
Brazil

I'm from Brazil I learned to fly in mode 4 Can anyone tell me if there's already this flight mode in Avata?
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules