X5 Camera no Blue Highlight indicating what setting
1005 5 2016-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mborosch
New

United States

X5 Camera no Blue Highlight indicating what setting

What happened to the blue highlight indicating which setting you are on for ISO, Aperture or Shutter Speed?

This is frustrating why would DJI take that feature away!

2016-10-4
Use props
SimplePanda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>

Yeah I noticed this to - you can spin the right wheel as usual to adjust the current setting but there is no indicator as to WHAT the current setting is. Kinda useless.
2016-10-4
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

SimplePanda Posted at 2016-10-5 01:41
Yeah I noticed this to - you can spin the right wheel as usual to adjust the current setting but the ...

I told DJI about It, hopefully we will get it fixed.  How would this be missed in  Testing ?

Also **** be sure to update the Aircraft Compass after updating 3.0 or the Radar Compass on the Go App may be in-accurate.  I love this new North Heading Feature by the way .

donnie
2016-10-5
Use props
Bren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 616076 ft
Switzerland

I've immediately noticed this problem by discovering the new interface of DJI app. How is it possible to launch a new app version with such an evident bug?
2016-10-5
Use props
SimplePanda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>

I spoke with a DJI rep at ProFusion here in Toronto this week. Their off the record opinion was that DJI's R&D exists in a bubble. They make this great stuff for photographers but very rarely actually get out and talk to photographers about it. If you're a pro photographer using an X5 system, you crank the wheel every single flight to adjust the f-stop and you'd IMMEDIATELY notice this change (as we all have).

Seems like DJI needs actual in-field user testing to become part of their Q&A process...
2016-10-7
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1422920 ft
Spain

And sometimes you get the feeling that each update is being done by different people who don't communicate: things that worked quit working or change location while new things show up that may work sometimes. We need stability, please!

It's such a shame that so many problems are due to software, because the hardware is very capable.
2016-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules