Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Too many delays
875 1 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
e.hawes.vcomput
New

United States

It is a shame that we as consumers are forced to tolerate such incompentance. I have supported DJI by buying the Phantom 2 FPV and the Phantom 2 3.0 3 axis gimble. Now the supposed DJI retailer DSLRpros has taken 3100.00 of my money and never gave me a delivery date for almost 30 days. I can only summize that this is the standard operating procedure for all suppliers of the DJI Inspire 1 to manipulate the financial system and take the consumers money to float their operation.

There is no excuse for this nor should DJI have released the orders for such devices until the system is complete and tested. I can only summize that I should never again depend on DJI for their vaporware products until I see proof of sufficient inventory and testing.

I am really aggravated!

2015-2-1
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.4

United States

why dont you cancel and order. you can find them in stock here and there.  curretnly i believe all e rc, and multicopter whorehouse have them.  you could have it by tues./wed.
2015-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules