This advanced enough?
767 1 2016-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
opentoe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>

Ok, newbie here. Only have flown small indoor drones. Want to get an outside model. I was ready to get a Phantom 3 Pro but then saw the Mavic pro and fell in love. With the color and size. Not to mention it seems like it has all the features the Phantom 3 does. Is there a real comparison between a Mavic pro / Phantom 3? I do want to keep up with the latest, but don't need the latest. I love the fold out arms of the Mavic and new style remote and size of the drone itself. Seems to have all the features I would ever need even avoidance. Is this the kind of drone to get for a new drone buyer? I also think it's priced right. Instead of $4,000 which you would think the next line of drones would be DJI took another route and made a drone more affordable it seems to get more people involved.

Looking forward to this!!!!

2016-10-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The Mavic is truly an incredible aircraft with all that technology built into it.
Being a newbie, DJI aircraft are easy to fly and have tons of features and function AND also limitations.
You need to learn all of it before flying so you understand how it all works.
I suggest downloading the DJI GO app and scrolling to the Mavic page (only IOS right now) and read the quick start guide. Also go to one of the Phantoms and those have the entire manuals in the app and read one of those cover to cover so you get an understanding of how DJI aircraft work.
trust me, you'll be much happier if you've fully read the manual before flying the aircraft.And I can promise you, for the money you will not find anything out there as advanced as DJI aircraft, especially the Mavic.
2016-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules